Results 6 to 10 of 25
Thread: My top five!
September 16th, 2012 05:00 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
September 16th, 2012 05:03 PM #8Member
Solenne (Leni), Eve, Zoe, Nora, Claudia, Ada, Annie, Fiona, Nina
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Kai, Ronan, Emmett, Finn, Theo, Ian, Will
September 16th, 2012 05:04 PM #10
Jesba - thank u for ur feedback! . I agree, Eloise mm Lola is great. And a perfect fit for me. Also glad u think Lola can work on it's own too. I do worry that Eloise would get called Ellie though, not a fan! Haha
Carab - sooo glad u like willow and also Lola!! I sometimes hear Eloise as stuffy too, haha. And I just don't know how comfy I am with Lola as a nn for Eloise. I fear I will get a few raised eyebrows. Not a big deal but I don't know. I'm really liking Lola...all on it's own too.
Erin - awesome! Thank u!!! Tessa is really pretty. Glad u like willow too!
Last edited by bellarina; September 16th, 2012 at 05:07 PM.Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!
September 16th, 2012 05:10 PM #12
All of these are lovely names! Here is how I would rank them:
1. Eloise - I adore this name. Lola is a cute nickname; I never thought of that. Elle is cute too, of course.
2. Tessa - Very spunky and cute. Tess is darling as well.
3. Willow - While I personally wouldn't use it, I think it's very cute.
4. Autumn - Not my favorite, but it's nice.
5. Lola - I agree, it's very cute, but I think it works better as a nickname.Gentlemen: Andrew | Arlen | Finn/Finnegan | Harvey | Henry | James | Lachlan | Nolan | Patrick | Theodore | Thomas
Ladies: Gemma | Jane | Lily | Phoebe
September 16th, 2012 05:16 PM #14