Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My top five!

My top five!

Hi berries,

So I have a top 5 and would love to try and narrow it down to at least one or two to bring to the delivery room. I love all of these so it's super hard for me to choose. Would Love your expert opinions!

Eloise - nn Elle. Also love nn Lola. But too much of a stretch?? Worry about the ellie nn. I would like to use both Elle and Lola as nn's Would use full Name a lot too. Worry it will be top 10 one day but gosh, this one has charm.

Lola - ADORE this one. Does it work all on it's own? I really hope so! So sweet and spunky. I love it

Tessa - love the nn Tess. All around great little name with spunk. Still has an old fashioned feel, yeah?

Autumn - my nature name! Love the season, love the name. Gorgeous. Lacks old fashion charm but creates great imagery for me.

Willow - my other nature name! I like Lo as the occasional nn. Great imagery, gorgeous name

Ok, so those are my favorite girl names for this little one. Need some Major Help deciding. Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by bellarina; September 16th, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I love Eloise and Tessa! You could use Lola if you wanted. It's used for Dolores, which is just as much of a stretch. Are you doing a middle name?

Those are really nice names, I can see why it is hard to decided. I would have to say Willow is my least favorite, although it does have a sweet sound. I think Eloise nn Lola would work very well actually! I've always thought Autumn was a pretty name, and I too love the fall and the imagery it gives. Autumn Eloise sounds pretty or Eloise Autumn even. Here is my order of your list.

Eloise
    Tessa
    Autumn
    Lola
    Willow
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Thanks ecos!

Libby - oh my gosh, I LOVE Eloise Autumn or Autumn Eloise!! Fantastic.

I'm glad u guys feel Eloise nn Lola can work. I really like that idea. Especially with the A middle name, it works better. But yeah, gosh, I really love all these names. Hehe. The feedback so far is fantastic. Thanks so much!!!
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I think Eloise is the best fit. I think Lola is a natural nn for it if it suits her and Ellie is cute too. I think it fits the best knowing your other children's names.

I don't think any of them are bad fits though, other than Willow is maybe a lot of plant with your daughter. I think Eloise Willow is a beautiful combination though!

Lola is a little nicknamey relative to your other kids' names, but not too much. I do think it works on its own.

Tessa is my second pick for you.

Autumn would also be fine, I have no real reservations. It actually kind of rounds out your set, in this way I ca't put my finger on.

So my order of favorites.

1) Eloise
    2) Tessa
    3) Autumn

With Lola as a nn for Eloise and a middle name option for Autumn (I actually really like Autumn Lola!) and Willow as a middle name option for Eloise and Tessa (Autumn Willow is actually gorgeous but probably too much imagery in one name?).

Good luck!