Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Congrats on the boy!!! I hope you get all sorts of spoiled after that and yes, keep the name a secret from the public. It's more exiting that way IMO. So glad you got to see him moving around and that he is doing great in there
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

Yeah, I don't really go for old wives tales anymore lol. But I was really young then, and what the heck did I know? I thought they had a knack for it It worked out though

Hey congrats Jemama!

Aww yay a little boy Jemama! Hope your appt goes well today gigi

I've got my 20 week scan on Friday, can't wait! DH is really excited about seeing baba again. I've definitely started feeling movements now, still only flutters but really often.

We've picked a girls name too after our ridiculously long list. It will be Ailsa Evelyn, we liked loads but this stood out to us straight away. No closer on a boys name though & we are not finding out the sex so we need at least one of each!

Oh, a boy!!! Congrats Jemama, that's wonderful!

vintage: Ailsa Evelyn is a gorgeous name!

We are definitely not finding out the sex of our baby, and we can't seem to narrow our name lists down at all. Everytime we take one name off, another one appears...

Oo would love to hear some of your names ottilie
    Mum to Jude Michael