Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Not really. We got the crib but still need to refinish it. I think we are mainly waiting to know the sex... I am mainly waiting for my husband to sort his money issues thanks to a stupid crap sports car he bought in spring.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

That is adorable about your FIL! My FIL was excited too, my MIL thinks nobody should have more than 2 kids, especially not if they have a boy and a girl for the first two. (Eye roll)

My next appointment is end of the month, then we will talk about my ultrasound. I am guessing it will be in October some time, we are not finding out the gender with this baby so I am lookiing forward to seeing a healthy baby and nothing more.

We cosleep with our baby until its old enough to have its own room...we are actually moving to a new place in November (thankfully because the home is being painted on the outside, we can begin the move this week when we sign the lease and get the keys...very helpful with 4 kids and me being pregnant!) and do plan on actually having a room designated as a playroom and make it very baby friendly. Our youngest is almost 4, so, I am going to gear it more towards the baby baking since this house is huge (big change from our current abode!) so we can do it. But anyways,not doing a nursery but will do a playroom for this babe.

I think I feel stuff every now and then, but not entirely sure..you would think I would know by now what it feels like! I got a belly shot taken this weekend (just on DH's cell phone, nothing fancy) of the kids with their hands on my belly and put it on FB...everyone said cute things about it and how big my belly is getting, it was nice.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

It's a girl! She was moving all sorts of crazy the u/s it was adorable.

Oh gosh Tina! You definitely got a suprise from your boy vibes huh? That's wonderful! Have you told family/friends? Is everyone excited and buying you tons of pink stuff now?
    Last edited by crunchymama; October 20th, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Anyone know why my messages aren't going through?