Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Another nice appt with the midwife! Baby ran away from the Doppler like usual but we found the HB way deep behind the pelvic bone! You can run kiddo, but you can't hide. Our anatomy scan is now booked for Friday afternoon
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Hi girls, have been meaning to post for a few days but been super busy finishing an assignment. Glad you made a new thread tina, it's nice to hear how things are going with all of you.

I've been feeling terrible the last few days, nausea has returned & just so tired! Not sure if I'm coming down with something or it's just the stress of the last few weeks catching up on me. I have 2 weeks off now so can get myself back to normal I hope. Wondering when I'm gonna get my energy & 'glow' - though few people told me
    I was glowing yesterday (wish I felt it)

We've told all our friends & family now, it's strange that everyone knows after it was a secret for so long. Had some lovely reactions (no one knew we were ttc) the best was my FiL who jumped up, punched the air & shouted YES!! He scared their dog who started jumping round the room & then he gave me a hug that nearly crushed me. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

We have my official dating scan on Friday, at 15 weeks! As I mentioned before they didn't want to give a date from my 1st scan at 9 + 5 so they arranged a 2nd one at 12 weeks which I changed because we didn't know when we would get the cvs results & I could cope with seeing baby again before I knew the score. Friday was the only day they could fit us in, so very excited & should get a great view of baby. Will have an anatomy scan around 20 weeks too.

I have an apointment with my midwife next Tuesday & DH is off work so he can come, hope we get to hear the heartbeat : )

How's everyone's bumps coming along? Mine is definitely starting to grow!

All this talk of yoga has made me think about going to some pregnancy yoga classes...

Oo tina we are having our scans on the same day!

vintage your FIL's reaction sounds so cute haha. I would have loved to SEE my family's reactions. It does feel so weird at first when everyone knows but within a few weeks it'll start to feel normal and people are just always so supportive and loving. It's funny, on FB people I haven't talk to in years are now suddenly following my every move haha.

I am so excited for my u/s! Can't wait to see baby now that baby will actually look like a baby! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. My midwife was still asking me not to go too soon and I told her I can only promise it'll be once I am 18 weeks lol. I called the place and said "I turn 18 weeks on Wednesday and need to be seen by my 20th week and can only go during the afternoons... when can you see me?" It was Friday or Saturday and since I am busy Saturday, Friday it is! I'm so excited/anxious/nervous, you name it.

My bump is still a good sized bump! I am carrying low and all in front, all the 4lbs I have gained have gone to the bump. Unfort vintage, I am one of those girls who got lucky and has the glow haha. My skin and hair has never been better! I could even skip washing it and it stays nice and clean w/ volume... it's weird. Have you felt any fetal movement yet?
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

I swear I felt flutters the other night, felt like little butterflies flapping & then bubbles popping.

Lucky you tina! I think I'll be a lot better in 2 weeks after some rest. All the stress of the genetic tests, the sickness & my assignment have taken their toll on me. Had an amazing lie in this morning & have been for lunch with my mum (we had a sneaky look at baby things too).

Had anyone started on their nurseries yet? We are decorating the upstairs of our house next week & laying wooden floor so we are going to start the nursery at the same time. Began to clear out that room this week.