Names Searched Right Now:
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast
    Gemma Hermione Gibbons born April 10th, 2013 @ 11:18am. I had an insanely quick 3 hour labor. I've had a cold and I was taking Sudafed but I couldn't get rid of the cough and basically I had a coughing fit once I was fully effaced and dilated, which was one push, then got sick immediately after which was the second push and out came her head! The doctor barely made it back to the room in time to deliver the rest of her with the third push. Always eventful.

I just got back. I'll post something in the birth announcement section sometime later. <3
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

Oh, Gigi, I'm so happy for you! And the name is of course perfection. Hope you're enjoying the baby snuggles with your clan of little ones!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations Gigi! Fantastic news, and beautiful name of course.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Tina and crunchymomma! Wow time flies! Glad you both are having good pregnancies!! Now it's my turn! I'm 8 weeks today. Just wanted to say congrats!!!
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!

Sorry I just realized I was reading the first posts from months ago and your babies are born by now!! wow!! Congratulations!! You too, Gigi!!
    Baby Hernández is due Nov. 22!!