Names Searched Right Now:
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
    Wiley and Wolfgang, welcome!! Woot woot!

Otter and Gigi I'm so excited for you both. Gigi- glad you're sticking with Gemma.

Wiley's a month old today! It feels like he just arrived, but also like he's always been a part of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Wiley and Wolfgang, welcome!! Woot woot!

Otter and Gigi I'm so excited for you both. Gigi- glad you're sticking with Gemma.
    I'm excited too. I just can't believe I'm 35 weeks, it seems to have flown by. Of course the last month is always the hardest and the one that feels most drawn out so we'll see. But yeah, we're sticking with Gemma Hermione. I may use Fleur as a second middle name, but we'll see once I hold her. <3 I felt a lot better after I got to the cemetery to bring Remy flowers.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

Arden is a month old today and doing great!

Ottilie I know how you feel! Look forward to the fact you feel instantly better when the baby comes out. It's completely true! Any day now
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

Aww, happy one month-day, Arden!

I think it will happen within the next few days, my contractions have moved up a pace.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]