Names Searched Right Now:
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    I don't think I've ever taken antibiotics and not had stomach problems. I've had several cat bites from my vet tech days and I got very sick to my stomach each time. I don't know that it would be the same with IV antibiotics, but I was glad not to have to deal with it anyway. I already threw up during labor, so I didn't really need any help.

It feels like almost all the mamas have had their babies now! I've hired the maternity nurse, packed my bag for the hospital and baby's room and all the things are officially done. The freezer is stocked with healthy delicious meals and I've got new post pregnancy clothes waiting for me. Three weeks left, but doctor said baby looks ready so I should be prepared. I'm nervous and excited!

How are my other ladies still waiting?? And the new mama's if you're still checking in.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I need to go shopping for post pregnancy clothes. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight by about a week after he was born, but somehow my pre-pregnancy jeans don't fit, probably b/c I'm shaped different. Meanwhile, my maternity jeans are way too big. I've pretty much just been wearing my good old yoga pants that have seen me through all the sizes, thanks to being stretchy. I know some moms just wear them all the time, but I figure at some point I'll go somewhere that I'll want to look a little more put together.

Ottilie I'm still waiting. Due date is in 10 days so could be anytime. Had a few irregular contractions this week so sure my body is getting ready. Full of cold now though & happy to wait a few more days till I feel better

Oh, I hope you'll get rid of that before baby time! 10 days... how exciting! I've got 22 days left now.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]