Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Apparently my last did! Ok last night I wrote something along the lines of how much she had us fooled! The tech was callin her a he at first cause she had the same vibe but then baby was moving and flipping to much to get a view then final she dove down and put her butt in the air and we had a good look, tech was 90% sure and then there was a lot more wiggling followed by a perfect view haha. She stuck her bottom out with her knees bent so you see lady parts and a tush then just to the side the bottoms of her feet haha. We don't like pink so we make to tell everyone no pink and think other bright colors. Her nursery will be wild flowers themed, "a natural uncontrolled beauty".
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Oh, Tina that's adoreable! Sounds like fun! I can't wait for my ultrasound, and it's still nine weeks away!!

I can see a little bump now! I'm super excited! My boyfriend keeps hugging and kissing my belly and that's weird but sweet. He's also coming around on looking at baby things, but not buying until third trimester which is fine by me. He's really excited now, I think it is because we can see and feel the baby, it's more real to him. He's even made a baby name list. So I'm really happy and calm.
    Our parents are coming to dinner today, and we are FINALLY telling them! I don't know how many times I've almost spilled something over the phone.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Good luck telling the family! It's so nerve wracking and exciting all at once
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Congrats Tina! And Ottilie I'm very happy everything is going well for you!

I am still have a fairly easy pregnancy so far, not vomiting much at all. A few bad days of course, and some really tired ones but nothing I can complain about. The only thing I stress about is names. We'll be decided and then....well you know how it is. You just aren't *sure* anymore. The boy name though isn't likely to change, that's my husbands pick. The girl name though is more of my pick since he got the boy name. :P
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

Baby names are difficult... I love the names in your signature, Fleur and Gemma are both very pretty! My boyfriend is very into baby names, and has vetoed almost all my favourite names.

Telling our parents was interesting. They were all very excited and happy, but all of them thought we should get married and my boyfriend betrayed me and told them I was the one not wanting it, so they're all ganging up on me now. Over all a good day though! Today, not so good. I'm feeling really sick, and all I want to eat is pineapple and ricepudding.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]