Names Searched Right Now:
Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    I was really hoping for a little girl, but it wasn't too hard adjusting to him being a boy. I'd rather fall in love with the baby I have than feel sad about the baby I thought I was going to have. I still want a little girl at some point and would probably feel more disappointed if this was my last child, but even if he's the only baby I ever have, I'm infinitely happier having him than I would be not having any.

Hugs, Gigi, beautiful name, Congrats on your daughter!

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo....ser=1753635276

Not sure if the above link works (the settings on my FB I believe do not make non friends able to view pics I post where as my sisters does) , but a pic of all of us at my brothers wedding yesterday. It was such a hard day, I have a cold and got dehydrated last week which earned me a visit to the ER for iv fluids. Thus, I was so swollen and uncomfortable at the wedding. But, my cold has gone away now thank goodness. The kids did as well as could be expected, Linus was ring bearer and Vio was supposed to be a flower girl but decided not to at the last minute and thankfully my niece who is the same age did it fine (they were both supposed to do it). Seb and B handed out programs and DH managed everyone with me, lol.

Baby moves around a lot, which is very reassuring. I do have a Doppler if needed that was lent to me given my loss of Felix, bit I have used it twice since little man likes to stay active. I am craving cherry coke which is funny since I am not a soda drinker, ever, I do like plain seltzer water with fresh lemons or limes but thats it. DH thinks its hilarious since he has quite the addiction to soda, says it proves the baby is his, ha ha.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Thanks! I would've loved a boy too, I was a bit sad packing up the boy things I had acquired and had leftover from my sons. I'm going to wait until the last sonogram around 28 weeks until I get rid of them though. Just in case, but I'm not really expecting any surprises.

I love her name. I'm excited to use it, to write it on the birth certificate! Now I have a name for my belly, and hopefully Ava can get it into her head that there's not two babies in there. She wanted a sister most, but she also wanted another brother so she just decided that there *HAD* to be two babies in mommy's belly She's funny.

I'm feeling the baby move a lot more now, and that's my favorite part. I'm just looking forward to being able to see the movements and having other people being able to feel the baby too!

@Jemama-That link only sent me to my facebook, it wouldn't show your picture But I'm glad you and your family had a good time at the wedding.

@Ottilie-Yeah, I guess it's sort of a watching from the sidelines deal for the daddies-to-be, and my husband was cool with leaving it be a surprise if that was what I wanted, but I'm far too impatient. I like being able to plan specifically. It's not a pink vs blue sort of thing since I don't love that, but when I try to pick things out I would like to know if it can at least have frills or not.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

Quote Originally Posted by gigigibbons View Post
    I love her name. I'm excited to use it, to write it on the birth certificate! Now I have a name for my belly, and hopefully Ava can get it into her head that there's not two babies in there. She wanted a sister most, but she also wanted another brother so she just decided that there *HAD* to be two babies in mommy's belly She's funny.
    Oh, that's so cute! It's funny the way little children think!

I'd like to know because of baby clothes, not that I'm doing the pink/blue thing, but it's nice to know. I'm making a lot of the baby clothes myself, and it would be nice to know if I should make little dresses and coats or trousers and shirts.

I'm trying not to overdo it on the blue too. Even though I know I'm having a boy, I'm getting some unisex outfits, which will give me a head start on clothes if my next is a little girl.