Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    That's a very nice name vintagemoon chances are since you chose a girl name, it'll be a boy hahaha.

Our top two are still the same. Family and friends approve and they each have their own fans so no clear winner! DH can still choose another top name because we agreed up to 3. His fave as far as I know is River but he hasn't committed to it being the #3 top contender lol.

What are you considering Ottilie?
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

Your 2 names are both gorgeous Tina, I would struggle to pick between them

It will be just my luck to get a boy now I have a perfect girls name picked!

We love Ailsa, it's funny because I had planned on using it since I met my best friends names Ailsa at 12. She is named after her mums best friend. I almost forgot about it one I started looking but came back to it because its unusual yet not strange, pluses familiar to my family & friends, I love the sound - quite whimsical IMO (& means elf victory). Was over the moon when DH said he loved it too, plus he was named after his dads best friend so nice little tradition there. I've loved Evelyn for years too but had discounted it as a fn due to the number of little Evie's out there but DH suggested it as middle for Ailsa & I think it's gorgeous, very vintage : )
    Mum to Jude Michael

We've got about thirty names for each sex that we love! My favourites are Ulric, Zooey, Tybalt, Winston & Quinn for a boy and Clemency, Liberty, Vesper, Lykke (means happiness in norwegian/swedish/danish) & Domino for a girl. Trying to convince my SO...

Ottilie - I like Winston and Domino the most
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

I second Winston, would have been on our list if Dhs parents hadn't named their dalmation it. I like domino but it feels masculine to me, Lyyke is lovely - is it pronounced lee-kuh? It looks & sounds happy, kinda sprightly to me
    Mum to Jude Michael