Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Are you finding out the sex gigi?
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Yeah, I think I will find out. I've been debating that topic, and if on my last go round we should have that delivery room surprise, but I want to know if it's a boy or a girl.

Am I the only spring mama not finding out? I have our US scheduled for the 19th, cannot remember of I posted it on here.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I don't think you're the ONLY mama not finding out. My husband doesn't care one way or the other, I thought maybe it would be really neat to have that surprise at the end this time, but I also really want to know. Maybe when it comes sonogram time I'll change my mind but we'll just have to see.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

vintagemoon isn't finding out either. We haven't heard from her in weeks though when she had an u/s the same day as me I think. I could be wrong and am in my phone so it's a lot of trouble scrolling back. I hope everything is ok!
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)