Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Ottilie, I am the same way! I have such little desire to do my old workouts. Who knew its so HARD while pregnant haha even in ealy pregnancy I got so tired so fast and dizzy is I didn't do the right workouts. I do take lots of walks and do yoga to make up for it. I got a prenatal pilates video I have been meaning to get around to as well but when you work 10hr days and are tired all the time and use your extra time to clean... no fun. I don't think I've been to the gym in a month I feel guilty about it and do plan to go if I get more time. They have a pool there so I know I'll use that in the winter when I am bigger.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Swimming when you are pregnant is like heaven.... all the weight lifts off and you feel like you can really move for the first time in months! I highly recommend it.
    Don't feel too guilty about not getting workouts in. I remember reading somewhere that the toll on your body from pregnancy (even in the very beginning) is like the equivalent of mountain climbing every day. It can be SO hard to be motivated to workout when baby takes that much out of you. I have been really drained the last few weeks (although for the most part nausea seems to have subsided) and I can barely get off the couch let alone exercise, so if you are getting anything done right now I am impressed.

In other news, I had my 19 week ultrasound yesterday. It went well, we decided not to find out the gender. I'm still not super confident about that decision but it's too late now, I guess. So we get to be surprised in... 21 more weeks! Almost halfway.
    Mommy to Ainslea Elenore

Expecting 2nd in Feb 2013!

janell you should have had them seal it in an envelope just in case! I love knowing.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

We actually did consider getting them to do that, but I KNOW that if the answer were sitting right there, there is no way I wouldn't look and hubby wants the surprise this time. We did find out with our daughter and I loved knowing. It really made her feel like a real person instead of just some generic "baby". But we thought it would be a good idea to try things both ways, just to have both experiences, you know? But I'm the sort of person that can't stand secrets, so I'm going a bit nuts. All good though really. I'm just really glad to know that baby is doing good in there. (and that there is only one baby )
    Mommy to Ainslea Elenore

Expecting 2nd in Feb 2013!

Oh yeah stretchmarks... I've been using this amazing wonder product on my thighs for years, and when I found out I was pregnant I started rubbing it on my tummy, hips, breasts and arms as well. Have been doing yoga and running both today and yesterday. Feel pretty energetic again. Today I've been to Baby shops!! So exciting to see all the things I want! I can't believe there are so many gorgeous shops for babies... I wanted to buy stuff, but Boyfriend said no. Then he treated me to a delicious red velvet cupcake and decaf coffee...

I'm going to try swimming, haven't done that for years!!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]