Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    I am sooo looking forward to getting back in shape once baby gets here. When my DH switched jobs, I let my yoga etc slack a little, I see pics of me a year or so ago and am like "Wow, I want to look and feel like that again!". So I do have a plan to get fit again, but, also not in a super rush as I know how life is with a newborn, especially with 4 siblings on top of it! Not sure how much weight I have gained, I was down to 129 (I am also 5'7) and then gained some weight before getting pregnant and was up to somewhere in the mid 140's last appointment. So not sure how much I have gained since the start. All I know is I was up to almost 200lbs with my oldest (!) and have never been up that high again!

Anybody taking suppliments etc? I just ordered some Floridex (not sure of the spelling) today. I am vegetarian and while my iron has always been fine when pregnant, my MW when I was pregnant with Vio suggested I take it and since my diet is somewhat lacking of balance now (still having lots of food adversions, throwing up etc) I am going to give it a shot. Got some belly bar DHA chews too, ate the actual bars during Vio and Felix's pregnancy, but decided to just give those a shot. I hate prenatal vitamins, they make me sick, so hoping these 2 things do the trick and see I can eat "normal" again.

Anyways...my appt is Friday. I am excited since looks like DH will be here for it (he works from home sometimes, and, my MW comes to my house) which is cool. Of course my house is a *wreck* since we are moving and there is crap everywhere...oh well. Wish we could share belly pics, mine has finally "popped" in such a way that I look pregnant.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I am taking Floradix too (that is the correct spelling). It doesn't taste good but make sure when you take it to follow it up with OJ to help the absorption. I was getting about 175% of my daily requirement for iron yet somehow my levels still came back at 11, so I think it's either I was eating the wrong things with iron or my body is just no good at absorbing it. I am now getting almost 300% of the requirement. I have not felt any different since taking it and haven't had my levels checked again yet. I am taking prenatals, they do not make me feel sick at all. They make me feel great! During the first tri sometimes I would start to feel "off" and I'd take one and felt better. They taste like crap though. Mine are taken 3x a day, it's the Garden of Life Raw prenatals. I am taking DHA too, Ocean Mom. I was taking B6 but since adding the Floradix I stopped because there are LOTS of B vitamins already included.

Oh and at 5'7", I too do NOT want to go above 200! That's my main goal haha.
    Mama to Arden Skye (02/2013)

Itching? I don't want my tummy to itch... I've never heard anyone talking about that before!

I take prenatal vitamins which makes me so nauseous. I have to swallow them with orange juice and eat half a pineapple after.

I'm getting scared about gaining weight as I'm eating more and don't feel like exercising as much as I normally do. I'm 5'3 and I weigh just under 100 (have gained three pounds this far). I know I'm going to gain weight, but my sister was HUGE when she was pregnant almost four years ago, and she's hardly lost any of it.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Your skin will stretch to accommodate the baby which causes the itchiness. It's normal, and you can apply creams or lotions to ease that a bit. A lot of woman swear by cocoa butter to keep their skin moisturized and thereby more flexible/stretchable. At the end of your pregnancy it usually gives stretch marks.

The prenatal vitamins make me nauseous as well so I usually switch to Flintstones Vitamins with Iron and take it twice a day.

I had my appointment today (I'm 11w2d) and was able to hear the heartbeat!!! So thrilled. I'm still overweight so I don't know how to measure pregnancy weight this time since I've been losing that extra weight, I've lost about 10lbs total since June with diet changes, but I still have about 35-40 more lbs that is just excess weight.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

I'm 27 weeks, due 12/26/12. Don't know baby's gender and we're not going to find out.

I started at 125 and now I'm weighing around 150. Yikes!