Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I wish I did.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    20. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

@kyliejeanx3 I know how it feels to see people spelling your name wrong.... I've gone through it!

@selenea Thanks for the compliment! I like your name, it really reminds me of Greek mythology! That may be because I studied the Greek gods last year... I still think it's very special! The pronunciation that popped out of my mind was Sel-EEN... but it was just a first impression!

@ottilie Thanks! But it's the first time I hear the name Ottilie, so for me, it really is special!! I also have usual love/hate moments with my name... but up to now, I've decided nothing will make me change it. I just can't imagine myself having another name!

@minnieabby and @maggiemary sometimes, I wish I had a really common name.... Having a popular/unusual name always has its ups and downs!!
    I have a weird, almost unique name... I have to spell it out to foreign people... It's only well known in the area I live in, getting popular by the moment!
    But still, when I was born I was one of the few people in the world named... Queralt!

I like (mostly popular girl names, got traumatized during my childhood for having a 'weird' name)
    Alice, Elizabeth, Clara, Eleanor, Julia, Isabel, Viviane. Also Geneva, Violet, Hazel.

@Ottilie I love your name! I had only heard it for the first time recently, and instantly loved it. I also like that one of the names in your list is Eos - as you might imagine, it's one of my favourite names. I haven't actually met an Eos in real life, but keep hoping it will catch on. I love Greek mythology, and I love Ancient Greek names (I like Modern Greek names as well, but have never found a single one that I don't much prefer pronounced in Ancient Greek).

Mine is Shealah. Pronounced like Shayla.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

I don't know where she got Monday from, but I do know that she was thinking of calling me Sophina, and I'd much rather have that than Monday...ugh. But she did find out she was preggo with me on a Monday...maybe that has something to do with it??

Her best friend was called Renita, so I guess she changed the S to a V.
    Hey, I'm Monday.

So badly want to rename myself.

Names for me: Lillith, Bryn, Rosemary, Andrea.

Faves at the moment:
    Geneva Millie "Vee", Elizabet Ottilie "Betty", Caoimhe Lily-May "Kiki"

Ivan Harley, Finley Isaac "Finn", Thomas Inigo "Tom".