Names Searched Right Now:

WDYT of these 5-letter boy names?

I posted earlier for help in choosing a 5-letter boy name to go with middle name Michael or John (namesakes) and last name Green. Other children are Jaxon David, Amara Teresa, and Elyse Christine (all middle names are after our parents' first names...and we picked Jaxon back in 2003 before it became so popular). I don't want baby to have the same first initial as the rest of our household. Not concerned with nicknames.

Here's my list so far, but I'm not really in love with any of them:

Haden - have liked this for a while, but am worried about all the -ayden boy names out there right now. Seems tired and overdone.

Galen - sort of like it, but think hubby will veto it because of its teasing potential. On the upside, it's easily pronounced and not common in our area.

Davis - maiden name of my BFF from high school, but that doesn't bother me. DH's father is David (goes by Dave), and DH is Michael David. Wonder if it sounds too similar to Elyse? They'll be 20 months apart and sharing a room.

Soren - breaks the rule about same first initial, since I am Stephanie. I like that it's different without being weird. Downside is my husband works at a company called DiaSorin, and he'll veto it for this reason alone.

Lenon - This one could grow on me. Worried about unintended nicknames of "Lenny" or "Len," which I detest. Also, my 1-year-old nephew is Landon--too similar? We call Elyse "Lysee," and I just had a vision of myself saying "Lysee and Lenny." Yeah, maybe not.

I like Soren and Galen, but they're both a bit matchy with your surname, Galen especially. I like alliteration, but they both end in -n as well.
    Davis is a good choice, I like the family connection!
    Suggestions:
    Baker
    Boone
    Bowie
    Byron
    Caius
    Colin
    Clive/Clyde
    Cyrus/Cyril
    Darko/Draco
    Falco
    Felix
    Finlo
    Floyd/Flynn
    Franz/Frank
    Henry
    Ianto
    Isaac
    Iefan
    Indio/Inigo
    Klaus
    Laker
    Lewin
    Lewis/Louis
    Linus
    Lonan
    Lucan/Lucas
    Lyall
    Nolan
    Oaker
    Oísin
    Orion
    Owain
    Pasco
    Peter
    Philo
    Priam
    Roric
    Remus
    Theon
    Toivo
    Tycho
    Wilco
    Wiley
    Wyatt
    Zimri
    Zoran

I also love Sayer, Silas, Maury, Munro, Moses, Jules, Judah, Jorah, Eamon, Adler and Abram for you, but that would be repeating initials.
    Last edited by dearest; September 15th, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Michael is the best middle name choice, I love it <3 My favorite combo is Davis Michael Green, but I also like Haden Michael Green

I also like Seann / Shawn / Shaun ... if that suggestion helps

Ps: I've never seen anyone use Amara ... I think that's so cool! I thought about using it at one point (I think it'll just stay a guilty pleasure for me though).
    Love

Jason ~ Matthew ~ Ryan ~ Thomas ~ Shane
    Serena * Ariel * Miriam * Kari * Veronica

Guilty

Perseus ~ Chandler ~ Harvey ~ Bartholomew ~ Darien
    Sakura * Winry * Raven * Meredith * Monica