Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Fairy Wish

Hybrid View

A Fairy Wish

I am reworking some old games from last pages of the Name Game forum. Everything old is new again. This one is inspired by "Rabbit Fantasy" posted by susan April 27th, 2009 (last reply July 30th, 2009).

It is September 14th, you are out for a run in the forest. Little known to you, this forest holds an enchantment. On every September 13th, Maeve, Queen of the Fairies, appears and grants wishes to anyone who is pure of heart. In a sparkeling Aura of Pink sparkles, she appears in the path in front of you. Your ears fill with the music of the fairy choir, and in her tinkling voice, she tells you the story of the Enchanted Forest. She offers you a single wish, and you accept. You wish for the Perfect Life. A wave of her Fairy wand and sparkles surround you and when you open your eyes you are standing on the path in the forest entirely alone.
    As you turn to walk back to the car your cell phone rings. The caller ID says Hubs. You answer the phone, unsure of what to expect. You say Hello, and you hear..."Hi hon, it's me. Can you meet me at your parents house. We'll pick up the kids and go for dinner to celebrate my promotion." Flustered, all you can do is say ok, see you there. You walk back to the parking lot and parked in the spot where you old Grand Am was is an silver Audi A4. You reach on to your pocket for your keys and pull out an unfamilier key fob. You hit the button the the lights blink, it must be your car.
    You hop in and fire it up. It just feels so nice. You hit the road an head to your parents house. When you pull in to the drive, you see an identical Audi in black, and a man walking out the door followed by kids....
    So, tell us about the man, how many kids, their names, etc. What do you do for a living, what is your house like, and everything else that would be your perfect life.
    Nobody ever said life was easy.

The man is Ethan Fortner. He is the father of my 5 kids, Jason Reily Fortner (age 7), Emma Kathryn and Mia Victoria Fortner (age 5), Thomas Joseph Fortner (age 3) and Leah Elizabeth Fortner (age 5mo). Ethan is now a partner in a fairly prestigious law firm. I have been a work from home mom from the time Jason was born. I write reviews on the latest gadgets and gizmos out there for women (with a heavy tilt on Mommyware lately). We live in a fully updated Victorian home that sits on 3 acres of land. We have 2 dogs, Robbie (a Golden Retriever) and Bratwurst (a part dachshund, part terriermutt) and a horse named Avalon.
    Nobody ever said life was easy.

The man is Kellan Rhys Madigan. He is the father of my eight kids, Dalton Thomas (age 13), Vivienne Maria (age 8), William Christian (age 6), Cordelia Isabelle (age 5), twins Alice Genevieve and Alexia Prudence (age 3), Isaac August (age 2) & Miranda Violet (age 3mo). Kellan is now a partner at a fairly well known law office in Orlando. Just like before the wish I work at Disney, but know as an imagineer instead of a cast member. We live in Orlando in a house that’s more like a mansion. We have three dogs, Sherlock (A black collie), John (A blonde terrier) and Irene (A king charles spaniel), my cat Selenium, Will’s turtle Rapheal and the twins' bunnies named Reggie and Dama.
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

My husband's called Hugo Nicholas Ferrand, whom I know as my boss I was secretly in love with in my last life. Together, we have four kids - Isabelle Violet Ferrand (8), Coralie Annette Ferrand (7), Nicholas Hugo Ferrand (4), and Emmeline Renee Ferrand (2). I'm a novelist whose latest novel has a record-breaking movie deal and is slowly becoming a noteworthy. My husband is a journalist for the local paper. We live out in the country of northern California, on a sprawling estate with lots of land. The kids have three dogs - Josie (black Lab), Pip (Welsh corgi), and Rhett Butler (Yorkshire terrier). We also have a family horse called Angry Bird.
    -- Lottie --

The man in the car is my husband. We've been together for many years now and we have a big family. His name is Edwards Jack Anderson. We own a house in LA near the shore. He owns a huge pharmaceutical corporation, I work there too and write books.
    We have 10 kids together, 4 of them are adopted and two foster kids

Stephen Jack (16) adopted from Ukraine, Neva Hope (14), Nicholas Jhon (12), Grace Charlotte Anne (11), Katherine Josephine & Nathaniel Charles (7), Nalha Elizabeth (9) & Behati Ruth (6) sisters adopted from Namibia, Stanislava Parascovia (4), Vivienne Harper (4) adopted from Australia, Allison Florence (13) & Lucas Leon (10) foster kids. We have two dogs a kooikerhondje Castle a chocholate lab Booth and two cats a british shorthair Bones and mixed domestic with orange fur Scully.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.