Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Brooklyn Marcus - I've always kind of liked Brooklyn on a boy (dang you Beckhams!) and it sounds really good paired with a strong, masculine middle name like Marcus

Ebenezer William - Ebenezer sounds so... Cute to me, but it still ages well and William is classic, of course

Lucas Thor - I like Lucas and Thor makes me laugh, a girl I went to high school with used Thor as her son's middle name also (his daddy went by Thor in school even though he isn't "Thor-like" in the slightest

Morgan William - I liked seeing Morgan on a boy

Tristan Atlas - this combo is just so handsome to me and I REALLY like Atlas

Jonah Eden - Jonah is kind of a guilty pleasure name for me, I love the name, but it makes me think of the Jonas brothers and I cringe... It's a love/hate relationship

Baxley Kirk - this is so cheesy and trendy, but it still sounds fun to my ear

Rex Allan - Ah, this is handsome. I've always liked Rex.

Harper Allen - SO HAPPY to see Harper on a boy's list. Just saying.

Halston Rhett - this sounds so cool to me. I love Rhett and Halston sounds distinguished.

Calliope Egypt Anselle - I don't know why, but this sounds really good to me. It LOOKS strange, but sounds awesome.

Ellis Harper - I would prefer this on a boy, but the name itself sounds cool regardless of gender

Everly Drue - I LOVE Everly (it was my great-grandmother's middle name) and I think of using Drew (this spelling only) in the middle name spot from time to time

Gypsy Mabel - I think Gypsy is a cute name, not one I'd use, but it's still cute and I'm really like Mabel right now

Harlow Stella - I just... Love both of these names. I think they would be better switched (Stella Harlow).

Hermione Frances - Not a fan of Frances really, but these fit together really well.

Indiana Summer Rose - LOVE Indiana and Rose (in the first name spot, not middle)

Meadow Elena - Love both of these names and they sound really great together.

Noa Arianna - this just sounds pretty

Ambrosia Nyomi - Ambrosia seems like such a... daring choice to me and I love that. Nyomi is really pretty.

Eisley Kate - I've been liking Kate lately, but Eisley sounds strange and cool at the same time.

Apple Elyse - I do have a soft spot for Apple...

Charlotte Love - this is simply cute

Bristol Marie - not a fan of the Palins, but I do kind of like Bristol
    Kylee