Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad spelling

Jlynn (not even sure how it's supposed to be pronounced, guessing Jaelynn)

I have a friend who's pregnant and if it's a boy the name will be Mayson. Because her name is Kristyn with a 'y', so she wants her baby's name to have one, also!

Quote Originally Posted by pippi777 View Post
    Because her name is Kristyn with a 'y', so she wants her baby's name to have one, also!
    LOL. The worst spelling I know of is Ayden. I think Aidan looks much better. People sure love Y's these days.

Jorja is not that bad it was top 100 in Australia for ages, Jeorjia is a worse one I have seen. I also know a Tamzyn she is Jorja's sister.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I saw a horrible spelling of Alessandra --> Ahlissaundra

Jaramiah isn't horrible, because some people consider Jeremiah a unisex name and maybe this Jaramiah was a girl, but the parents thought spelling it with a's instead of e's would make it a little bit more feminine. And Kingsley, oh I love him & Jenna Marbles too, Land sharks <3
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara