Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mclevine View Post
    You may not believe me but it's a very popular boy name in Russia and Ukraine, a version of Timothy. It is considered very stylish and, honestly, I am unpleasantly surprised to see it here. Sorry if I sound harsh but I think quite silly to consider the name "the worst ever" just because you don't know it's origin. A lot of English(for example) names, even classics, sound incredibly weird to me Russian speakers like me. I don't say these names are bad but try to take a different point of view.
    I don't hate it, it's just very odd to see here in the USA. I know it's Russian, because he is Russian, and I may be biased because I don't like him well so I may have associated the name as bad because the only person I know who has the name hasn't had a good impression on me. I am not against Russian/Ukrainian people as many of the people where I live are from there and I have lots of friends who are of that origin.

Helena . Lassey . June . Ingrid . Ruby
    Ezra . Jack . Benson . Sebastian . Isaiah

I read an article awhile ago claiming that five girls were named Marijuana in 1972. I looked it up (via the SSA extended names file). Sadly, the writer of the article wasn't high.

I guess it could be a Hispanic smoosh-name between Maria and Juana, but still... I think this honestly has to be the worst name ever. It is kind of pretty, though, if it wasn't the name of an illegal drug.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor heaven "lena" ~ vivienne ailsa ~ felicity emma "fay" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

Hunter Huntington
    Jacqui (like the name not the spelling)
    Mike Hunt
    -Kiele

Girl: Precious
    Boy: Trayger