Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    I teach middle school and this year in the 7th grade there was a girl named Fanta Fofona. Also had two brothers in different grades, named Jermaine and Germaine.

And an Austin Powers!

The worst name I have EVER heard is Sparkal. Poor, poor child. Not far behind are
    Ikea
    Stonie
    Younique
    Schartzmugel
    Drug
    Gaylord
    I mean, seriously?!?

I went to high school with a Tinker Bell who went by Tinker. Also at school was...and I'm not joking, a guy who had dwarfism (achondroplasia) named Happy. Fortunately, he was a great guy who WAS very happy. I know a toddler named Tigerlily which some people may like, but she has a 4-syllable Italian last name and it sounds very odd together. A guy I once knew named his baby girl Flame Feather. And a person I know recently named her baby girl Maysn (pronounced like Mason.) I also knew a family who named all of their four sons George, as George Foreman had also previously done with his six sons.

I posted earlier in the thread but just remembered this!
    Harry Oranges, Luke Sky Walker and his sister Leia all went to my old high school.
    Also, AshLynn and BreAnne (twins) and their twin sisters AinsLee and BriLeigh. Fine enough names, without the misspellings and unnecessary capitalization. They were on T&T.

I think Locklyn/Locklynn is terrible on a girl. Lochlan is lovely on a boy, but the misspelling and harsh sound on a girl? Sorry. No.
    My friend gave his daughter the name Klamydia. After the band.
    A girl I knew had a baby in 8th grade, 10th grade, and as a senior in high school. Their names were Aeisha Marah, Abrianna Marya, and Aalissah Maree. They were Hispanic, and adorable baby girls, but unfortunately named.