Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    K'Jzhon - a boy's name from the recent birth announcements
    Love is Friendship caught on Fire

Fur babies: Onyx (cat), Tigger (cat), Clara (dog)

TTC #1
    Angel Babies: Dec 2013 named Robin Lee (gender unknown) and May 2014 named Skyler Cherokee (gender unknown)
    Marrying my best friend on November 8, 2013

Miss Ima Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by pinkprincess View Post
    My grandmother used to tell me that she knew two twin girls named Ima and Ura Pig, but I'm not sure if that's true.
    I also have seen Sparkal on Toddlers and Tiaras.
    Well, there actually was an Ima Hogg. Legend speaks of her sister Ura but I don't really think she existed. Miss Ima was famous in Texas as a philanthropist and a patron and collector of the arts.

My son-in-law's younger sister named her second girl Gemini Ju$tice. His mom dislikes it so much she calls the baby Frannie! I'm not too crazy about it either.

I know a boy named christ... not christian just christ. Also some names that reallyyy bother me are persephone, matilda and phoebe.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Monia Billius. Empress. Ruqyyah (roo ki ah )

other then urban legends I theirs a girl in my sister Harriet's class named Jessyka who has a sister named Emmelie. I also know a girl named Rochester with a sister named Windsor they go by Rocky and Winnie. And of course a Comenici nicknamed Nikki.
    Milly 15 year old name lover

Currently loving: Annabelle Talitha and Lawson Edward.

Aunty to: Emma, Samuel "Sam" and Sophia "Soph"
    Catherine "Cricket" and Elizabeth "Zibby"
    and Jane