Names Searched Right Now:
Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    I'm kinda speechless while reading this thread..

The worst names I know were Princess and Printer (boy), I don't know them in person but they are my juniors in college. Laughed about it a lot with my ex-roommate, especially Printer..
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

These aren't the worst at all, but I thought they were interesting...I met a little girl named Princessa. She was in a class I was substitute teaching for. Another time, I was subbing in the computer lab and while flipping through the login cards I saw one for a kid named Draconus. Unfortunately his class wasn't coming to the lab that day - I really wanted to meet that kid.

My least favorite name is Nevaeh. Sorry to anyone who has it or likes it. It's just not that creative. Also, is it just me, or does it seem kind of morbid in a way to name a kid Heaven? When my daughter was in NICU, the little preemie in the next room was named Nevaeh.

I know this has already been mentioned, but a lot of people are just sharing urban legends. Maybe we shouldn't bring it up if we didn't experience it first hand? Also, I've noticed a few instances where people were calling out a made up or misspelled name, when it was actually just from a different culture. Not very tactful.

On T and Tiaras there was a girl named Iyslah. Prn like ice -la. I was mortified for that girl. Honestly it doesn't sound hideous but the spelling leaves the pronunciation as anyone's guess. Ick.

@thatkathryngirl I really hate Nevaeh. I find it trashy

I know most of the dash names are urban legends, but I actually know a girl called K-La, just pronounced like Kayla.
    Mäggi

I can't stand Bruce or Vincent.