Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I had a cashier whose name was Celebrity.

I met someone once whose last name was Caine, and he told me his middle name was Co. As in, (first name) Co Caine. At least it was his middle name and not his first... his sister's name was Candy.

My mom knew a girl in high school named Barbie Dahl. But her parents were foreign and she was not intentionally named after Barbie Doll.
    Name-obsessed future veterinarian who currently only has babies of the feline variety (Sedona, Loki, Oliver, and Penelope). Enjoys doting upon her much younger cousins: Alexandra Michal, Jordan Liam, Evan Jacob, Rachel Mikayla, Aurora Estelle, and the newest addition Charlotte Ann (4/8/13).

Moania Billius. MyAuntie Myuncle.

Gertrude imo.
    Agnes

Laquantishamae N'cola, yes. I saw it in a birth announcement in a paper once years ago.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

haha I'm having a good chuckle over these. Especially Allmighty, Allpowerful and Allknowing! Can that really be a true story?!

Here's the best one I have ever heard. A friend of mine is a kindergarten teacher and she had this girl in her class once.

Spelled La-ah, pronounced.............Ladashsha. LOL

Last edited by shanbrownie; October 3rd, 2012 at 10:13 PM.