Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    My brother had a classmate named Oadley (Pronounced Oddly.) Poor little guy! Plus there are brothers I know named Bunrathany (prn. Bon-RAT-any), Bunrathana (prn. Bon-RAT-an-uh) and Bunrathamony (prn. Bon-RAT-uh-mony.) They all go by Rat as well.

There was also a girl in his class named Loveline (Love-LEEN) and a group of sibling and cousin girls who were Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.

I have heard that La-a story countless times even a close friend who claimed she knew one. I hate urban legends! Another friend overheard a mother calling her daughters April, May and you guest it... June.

There was a girl in my kindergarten class named Sanatha which always bothered me. Samantha is a fine name, why mess with it!

I know a girl whose first name is Melanie, goes by Mel and her middle name is Esther... yep, molester!
    Last edited by sodallas3; June 14th, 2013 at 04:27 AM.

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

A long time ago I saw an MTV true life about embarrassing parents. There was a set of sisters whose parents were clowns. The girls names were
    Candy gram
    Holly gram
    And I can't remember the last one! Tele, Ana, mono, mili
    Oh my I think it was Millie...
    I just remember thinking that it was odd they were embarrassed that the parents were clowns but not that they all had these silly names!

I work in a school and keep a folder of hilarious names...the ones I remember are more funny combos than the name itself. There is a Rachel Rachel, Peter tan, Ana Montana, Snow White, seraphina gianacakes, there are more but they are at my desk at work

Quote Originally Posted by mara_lyn86 View Post
    My SIL told me the Oranjello and Lemonjello story a while back. I laugh now because I believed it.
    Agree! I can't believe how many people actually claim to know someone with these names!

And anyway, the worst name in history is clearly Renesemee. End discussion.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (11), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Worst Names?
    Boy do i have lots.... but I'll only say the worst
    Found these ones while looking for names for my little one:

Katniss- I know she was a character in a book, but it's not actually a good name
    Gardner- Is she going to be a gardener? Maybe!
    Fanta
    Coco-lynn- a mother liked the name coco and wanted to honor her mother by adding lynn. Didn't work

Names I've come across in life
    Princess and Prince- I knew twins named these
    Margarita- who surprisingly enough was an alcoholic
    Chica
    Cookie- the poor girl hated it!
    Papi- A friend of mine who made me put his name in here
    Renaissance- Just no...