Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    i also believe declan to be horrible.
    [CENTER]
    Mommy to
    Nils David * Serafina Ann

Loves:
    Zia, Lorelei, Elowen, Vera, Adeline, Cordelia, Zorah

Judah, Peter, Fredric, Olin, Dean, Jonah

At work, I came across a girl named Thalwallkelah and another named Kevecia. While in Mexico for a few weeks, I found several little girls named Montserrat. Whaa?? When I asked about it, it was universally accepted as being cute because you could nn her Montse and that was a novella character's name.

A girl named Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsweater View Post
    Semaj. Pronounced Sah=mazh It's James backwards.
    Actually, this (Semaj, Samaj, pronounced Sah-mazh, as you explained) is a legitimate Indian (Hindu, Sanskrit) name...it comes from the word "society", or socializing with others, which is considered a good thing in Hinduism.
    Last edited by jyoti; June 14th, 2013 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Adding mispronouncation
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Alycesaundra ~ as in Alessandra. And, as you may have guessed already, it's a Toddlers & Tiaras name. UGH

Her sister was Giavanna (I love that name but only in it's original spelling, Giovanna)

Also, my boyfriend had the idea of naming a future child Indiana (which wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that his last name is Jones), of course I told him that was never, ever going to happen.
    Twenty-something musician, yogini and name lover who dreams of strolling the boulevards of Paris by day and writing songs by night.

Mes prénoms préfères;

Elodie ~ Sylvie ~ Vivienne ~ Giovanna ~ Beatrice ~ Seraphina ~ Marguerite ~ Edith ~ Cosette ~ Isadora ~

Alexander ~ Marcel ~ Elias ~ Nicholas ~ James ~ Henry ~ Rowan ~ Django ~ Kai ~ Tristan ~ Luca