Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    I agree! It should be a nameberry rule. No more La-a stories please! Same goes for Oranjello and Yellowjello!

This girl that I really, REALLY dislike named her 4th child, 2nd daughter, Alyna Elaine. Really? You weren't creative enough to come up with two DIFFERENT names? I wonder if she realizes those are vartiations of the same name. I don't know it was really awful to me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by uselesskitty View Post
    I agree! It should be a nameberry rule. No more La-a stories please! Same goes for Oranjello and Yellowjello!
    My SIL told me the Oranjello and Lemonjello story a while back. I laugh now because I believed it.

I know a little boy named Talon (as in dragon's claw kind of talon)
    Also a boy named Sire (as in: to father children)

And as much as people love it, I know a Declan and think it's a horrible name. All I hear is decline or deck lawn
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I once met a woman named Suprise - yes, Surprise spelled incorrectly (as if Surprise weren't bad enough!). I met another woman named Cupcake. I went to school with a Princess - and a Prince! I have a former coworker who named her twin daughters Heaven and Nevaeh. I know there are more, but those are the first that come to mind.