Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
    Imogen.

Appearance: Male, dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, rugged good looks, tall and athletic.
    Favourite colour: Red.
    Other: Rides a motorbike, does mixed martial arts and rugby union.

Alistair

Appearance :Female,long curly brown hair with blonde highlights,grey eyes ,beautiful,short
    Favorite color :green
    others :shy ,few friends,loves music and good literature books
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

Laurel

~~~~~~~

(Okay, I did this like two years ago and got an awesome name. I want to play again!)

Hair: long, softly straight, ash brown, with little bits of silver streaking through
    Eyes: gray-blue, often compared to the ocean
    Favorite colors: teal and green
    Other: romantic, obsessive, whimsical, idealistic, imaginative

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

Dharma

--

Appearance: Naturally straight light brown hair in a fishtail braid, hazel eyes, tall for a teenager, wearing lots of beaded bracelets with trendy charms, grey and white chevron tank top with a lace trim, teal skirt slightly past the knees, and neon orange flip-flops.
    Personality: outgoing, friendly, artistic
    Likes: cooking, babysitting, country music, reading teen romance novels, going to the beach
    Favorite color: teal
    Elle

Vote on my list!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare
    What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Darcy

Hair: Light-medium brown, straight, thick, long (down to ribs)
    Favorite color: Blurple, a solid mix of blue and purple
    Eyes: Hazel but more brown sometimes
    Other: Likes debate, acting and singing, plays guitar. Loves to read and write.