Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Georgia

64 71.91%
  • Sage

25 28.09%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like both but not sure about Georgia G___. It might be a lot

The fact that the hubs vetoed every other nature name but is agreeing to Sage would make me jump to use it (first or middle)

Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Fox * Greer
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden

Love Sage. Hate Georgia.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Wow, this is a tough choice! Both are great names! I voted for Georgia as I just like the sound a feel of it slightly better, and I also find it easier to say with your last name. Sage G... is a little hard to say. Not terrible, but the "a" at the end of Georgia makes the name flow better.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! We are thinking of Joylyn or Joylin for a middle name, which would be a combo of both our mother's names... But are not set on it. I do love Georgia Sage now that you mention it. You guys give such insightful feedback. It looks like most of you lean toward Georgia as a choice. You're right, she is very versatile.

Love Georgia Sage.

Georgia is gorgeous. Georgie, Gigi or Gia are all cute options.

Sage is pretty in meaning but visually sag & age put me off. Soundwise I don't love it either. I don't like that it has no nickname potential. But I think it's really cute in the middle. I group it with Fern or Nell or Olive when it comes to general feel/image/vibe...it's less lively than Georgia, more quirky/studious somehow?

Meanwhile Georgia feels lively, bright, extroverted, sweet, fun. And I just like saying it better.