Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    It is 1870. You are a little Norwegian immigrant girl living with your parents, uncle, and 9 younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But you try your best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a nurse.

What is your name? Nellie Aida Abramsen
    How old are you? 12

What are your parents names? Arnvor Hans and Audrid Salveig Abramsen

What is your uncle's name? Charles Asa Abramsen "Charlie"

Because the adults work so much, your siblings are your best friends. They encourage you and entertain you and you love them dearly. What are their names?
    DS: Franklin Ralph {10}
    DD/DD: Anna Mary / Mabel Margaret {9}
    DS: Willie Oscar {8}
    DD: Emma Grace {7}
    DD: Sarah Louise {6}
    DS/DD/DD: Henry Chester / Lucy Catherine / Alice Cora {5}

You also have a best friend from the Five Points District. His name is Isaiah Stromburg. He is a slick little pickpocket who, as far as you know, has been an orphan his whole life. You met him after he saved you from a guy who tried to rob you and you've been pals ever since.

You, Isaiah, and Franklin make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in your spare time. You are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as you please. But then, tragedy strikes....There is a cholera epidemic. It kills your mother and Alice.

Because of the epidemic, your life is turned upside down. It is now impossible for your father and Uncle Charlie to feed and clothe you and your siblings on an immigrants wages. You decide it would be best if you, as the oldest, try to make your own way in the world. So at the age of 15 you and Franklin leave your family behind and join Isaiah on the streets of New York as a pickpocket.

It is now 1875. You are 20 and in those five years since you left your parents house you have become one of the most notorious grifters in the five boroughs and have been given the nickname Quick. You and Isaiah are still mates but the years have made you cunning and emotionally detached. You prefer to work alone.

You have become quite skilled at your craft. But occasionally you slip. One day while lurking on the Upper East Side you spot a handsome, wealthy young man carrying a gold wristwatch, a prime target. You bump into him and manage to steal it, but moments later he notices its absence and chases you down. You can't run fast enough in your long dress and he catches you. But once he realizes how young and impoverished you are, he lets you go.

He introduces himself as Timothy Bryant Cooper and asks to buy you supper.

He's 24.

Timothy becomes very fond of you. He buys you pretty things and pays for a hotel room for you to stay in. He falls madly in love with you. You aren't quite as in love with him but you like his company and his money so you accept all his romantic advances. After only 8 months of his attentions you find yourself pregnant. You do not want a baby, but Timothy convinces you to have it anyways. It's a girl and you name her Anna Mabel, after your closest sisters.

6 months after the baby is born and you are completely smitten with Anna. So is Timothy. He wants to be a family so he proposes to you.

If you say no then you tell him you must think about it and in the middle of the night you take your child and flee the hotel, returning to the Lower East Side. You spend 5 days scrounging on the streets until you run in to your old friend Isaiah, much older and much more handsome. He sees how alone and desperate you are with a child to care for and takes you back to his apartment in the Five Points. You jump back into to your old pickpocketing ways, only this time with Isaiah at your side. You two become really close again and he is completely taken with your child, Anna.

After only 8 months of being reunited you find yourself falling for him, and he for you. You get married, he adopts your child and you live out your lives in the Lower East Side as crime bosses. Together, we have six more births! The first a girl we name Ruby Stella, followed by a boy named Silas Lane. After that, another girl named Arabella Kate, then our first set of twins, Theodore Cavan and Madeline Clara. Then, we have a son named Josiah Stephen and then another named Levi Isaiah after his father. Now you have 8 kids, four boys four girls.
    Mom of Kenton, Harper, and Pierce

Pictures I post in games are not mine, no copyright infringement intended

In 1985, I'm sixteen. I've become rather famous among street kids, and they call me Swift, because I'm an excellent pickpocket. One day, though, I slip. I see a wealthy businessman carrying a watch. I bump into him and swipe it, but a few moments later he's chasing me down to get it back. He wins, but still lets me keep the watch and offers to buy me dinner. His name is Alexander Anderson. He's eight years older, at twenty-four.

He falls madly in love with me... And I let him. One day though, I discover that I'm pregnant. It's a girl, whom I name Katherine Anne. He proposes a few months after her birth. I tell him I need to think about it... And run to the Lower East Side. I couldn't break his heart but I don't love him. I run into Henry. He invites me to stay in his Five Points apartment and we resume our old relationship, with romance.

After four months, he proposes and I accept. I get pregnant three more times.

First with another girl, whom we name Lucy Alice. When Lucy's 1 and Kate's 2, I get pregnant again, with a boy. We call him Finn Harris. Next, when Finn's four, Lucy's five and Kate's six, we get pregnant again, for the last time, with twins. A boy and girl, called Reese Taylor and Micah Oliver. Luckily, they all survive childhood.

It is now 1875. You are seventeen and in those five years since you left your parents’ house you have become one of the most notorious grafters in the five boroughs and have been given the nickname Quick-Pick. You and Max are still mates but the years have made you cunning and emotionally detached. You prefer to work alone.

You have become quite skilled at your craft. But occasionally you slip. One day while lurking on the Upper East Side you spot a handsome, wealthy young man carrying a watch, a prime target. You bump into him and manage to steal it, but moments later he notices its absence and chases you down. You can't run fast enough in your long dress and he catches you. But once he realizes how young and impoverished you are, he lets you go.

He introduces himself to you and asks to buy you supper.

What's his name? Vincent Delaney Archer
    How old is he? 24
    What does he look like?

Vincent becomes very fond of you. He buys you pretty things and pays for a hotel room for you to stay in. He falls madly in love with you. You aren't quite as in love with him but you like his company and his money so you accept all his romantic advances. After only two months of his attentions you find yourself pregnant. You do not want a baby, but Vince convinces you to have it anyways.

What do you have? A boy

What is the child's name? Thomas ChristopherTimArcher-Grey

Five months after the baby is born and you are completely smitten with Thomas. So is Vince. He wants to be a family so he proposes to you.

Do you accept? No

If you say no then you tell him you must think about it and in the middle of the night you take your child and flee the hotel, returning to the Lower East Side. You spend four days scrounging on the streets until you run in to your old friend Max, much older and much more handsome. He sees how alone and desperate you are with a child to care for and takes you back to his apartment in the Five Points. You jump back into to your old pickpocketing ways, only this time with Max at your side. You two become really close again and he is completely taken with your child, Thomas.

After only seven months of being reunited you find yourself falling for him, and he for you. You get married, he adopts your child and you live out your lives in the Lower East Side as crime bosses.

How many more pregnancies do you have? Five. Calvin Michael Rueben, Louella GraceEllaRueben, Marion JuneMarieRueben, Josephine EveEveRueben, and Amelia TeresaTessaRueben

Thomas Archer-Grey – Typically seeing himself as the family’s black sheep, despite his very close relationship with his adopted father, Max, Tim doesn’t get on very well with his mother or three of his four sisters, and, though loving his little brother and sister, Eve, very much, he can become quite jealous of their typical origins. He’s the splitting image of his father, Vince Archer—who he usually sees in the society pages of various newspapers with his new bride and child—with dark, almost black, hair and deep brown eyes.
    Calvin Rueben – Discarding any and all nicknames, Calvin reminds Rory and Max of the younger Uncle Tom (as his nieces and nephews now call him), his closest friend is his half-brother Tim, whose origins he is not jealous of. He takes after his father with light brown hair and similar eyes, but has the Grey’s angular features. He seems to confide more in his mother than his father, and has a shining to Ella and Marie. At the age of nine, he dies, under the same circumstances as his two sisters, a tenement fire.
    Louella Rueben – The eldest daughter, Ella, is quite competitive against her brothers, always trying to prove something. She reminds her mother of herself and her sister, Lou, with dark brown hair and grey eyes, but has round features like her father. She aspires to be a crime fighter, which troubles her parents, but they are glad to see she has true intentions. She can be quite the character at times, as well as being fast on her feet. She manages to get herself into quite the amount of trouble.
    Marion Rueben – Ladylike and fussy, or so her parents expect her to be when she grows up. Marie has brown hair like her father and the baby blues of her Uncle Ollie and Aunt Rose. Her elder siblings often push her to be more extroverted and trouble making, but she always refuses as though the idea repulses her. At the age of seven, she dies in a fire with her sister and brother.
    Josephine Rueben – The intelligent one of the clan, Eve learnt to read at a very early age despite the obvious setbacks for a family of their standing. Because of this, Marie and Tim take a certain shining to her, Marie for her introverted persona, and Tim for her openness. She’s of brown hair and green eyes. At the age of six, she dies in a fire with Marie and Calvin.
    Amelia Rueben – Taking after her Aunt Tess, Tessa has dark brown hair with an obvious red tinge, and an introverted persona to match, almost as ladylike as Marie, she’s quite polite and mannered, her green eyes unblinking. She likes her brother Tim, though he doesn’t seem to have quite grown into her yet, as well as her other brother, Calvin, most often found with them rather than her sisters.

Aurora Daphne Rueben nee Grey and Maxwell Tobias Rueben
    Thomas Christopher Archer-Grey, Calvin Michael Rueben, Louella Grace Rueben, Marion June Rueben, Josephine Eve Rueben, and Amelia Teresa Rueben

Rory and Max; Tim, Calvin, Lou, Marie, Eve, and Tessa
    Just a name-obsessed writer ever-looking for the perfect name.

Daphne | Rowena | Guinivere | Aurora | Delilah | Margaret | Aurelia | Diana | Gwendolyn | Rosamund
    Edmund | Theodore | Joseph | Christian | Benjamin | William | Jonathan | Caspian | Gideon | Sebastian

It is now 1875. You are 17 and in those five years since you left your parents house you have become one of the most notorious grifters in the five boroughs and have been given the nickname Shadow. You and Dash are still mates but the years have made you cunning and emotionally detached. You prefer to work alone.

You have become quite skilled at your craft. But occasionally you slip. One day while lurking on the Upper East Side you spot a handsome, wealthy young man carrying a silver pocket-watch, a prime target. You bump into him and manage to steal it, but moments later he notices its absence and chase's you down. You can't run fast enough in your long dress and he catches you. But once he realizes how young and impoverished you are, he lets you go.

He introduces himself to you and asks to buy you supper.

His name is Theodore Anthony and he is 24 years old. He has slick black hair and mysterious dark eyes. You don't quite trust his niceness.

Theodore becomes very fond of you. He buys you pretty things and pays for a hotel room for you to stay in. He falls madly in love with you. You aren't quite as in love with him but you like his company and his money so you accept all his romantic advances. After only 4 months of his attentions you find yourself pregnant. You do not want a baby, but Theodore convinces you to have it anyways.

You give birth to a girl, and name her: Roberta Mary.

4 months after the baby is born and you are completely smitten with Roberta. So is Theodore. He wants to be a family so he proposes to you. Although you do not love him, marrying him is in the best interests of your child, so you accept.

You are married 8 months later and officially become Mrs. James. You are forced to quit your life of crime and move into a lovely Park Avenue Mansion. Over the years you have more children together.

Your second pregnancy brings another baby girl. You name her Matilda Elizabeth.

Your third and last pregnancy brings your only son, much to the delight of Theodore. You name him Tobias Theodore Anthony.

You live out the rest of your years a wealthy married women and are quite content.

Liz (28) and Theodore (35) with: Roberta (14) and Tobias (10). Unfortunately Matilda didn't survive infancy, and died aged 2.5 years old.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

It is 1870. I’m a little immigrant girl living with my parents, uncle, and six younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But I try my best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a doctor or nurse.
    We’ve immigrated from England.
    My name is Harlow Adams.
    I am eleven years old.
    My mother’s name is Alice Charlotte Adams, and my father’s name is Henry George Adams. My uncle’s name is Franklin, but we call him Uncle Ankly.
    In our family, I’m the oldest child. Then there’s William Albert, who’s ten. Then Andrew David, who’s nine. Then there’s the twins Fay Nola and Benjamin Arthur, who are seven. Finally there are the twins Pearle Annette and Velma Angeline, both of whom are two. My siblings are my best friends.
    I have a best friend named Ash. He’s a slick pickpocket, whose been an orphan for nearly all his life. He saved me from the police once, and we’ve been friends ever since.
    He’s tough and sarcastic, but he’s nice once you get to know him. And he’s very loyal to his friends.
    Ash, Will and I make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in our spare time. We are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as we please. But then, tragedy strikes....
    While the three of us are out, a fire breaks out in our tenement. It kills my mother, father, and all my siblings beside Will.
    Because of the fire, my life is turned upside down. It is impossible for my uncle to take care of both Will and I.
    I decide it will be best for everyone if I go out into the world on my own. So at the age of eleven, I leave my family and join Ash as a pickpocket.
    It is now 1875. I am sixteen and in those five years since I left my parents’ house I have become one of the most notorious grifters in the five boroughs and have been given the nickname The Lightning Lady. Ash and I are still mates but the years have made me cunning and emotionally detached.
    I have become quite skilled at my craft. But occasionally I slip. One day while lurking on the Upper East Side I spot a handsome, wealthy young man carrying a jeweled staff, a prime target. I bump into him and manage to steal it, but moments later he notices its absence and chase's me down. I can't run fast enough in my long dress and he catches me. But once he realizes how young and impoverished I, he lets me go.
    He introduces himself to me and buys me supper. His name is Anthony Bryson and he is twenty four years old.
    He becomes very fond of me. He falls in love with me. I am not quite as smitten with him but I like his company and his money, so I accept his advances. After only eight months of his attention, I find myself pregnant.
    I give birth to a girl, whom I name Faye Angeline.
    Both Anthony and I adore Faye. Anthony wants the three of us to be a family, and so, eight months after Faye is born, he proposes.
    But I am not certain I love him, so I say I must think about it and in the middle of the night I take my child and flee the hotel, returning to the Lower East Side. I spend six days scrounging on the streets until I run in to my old friend Ash, much older and much more handsome. He sees how alone and desperate I am with a child to care for and takes me back to his apartment in the Five Points. I jump back into my old pickpocketing ways, only this time with Ash at my side. The two of us become really close again and he is completely taken with my child, Faye.
    After only one month of being reunited, we find ourselves falling in love with one another. We get married.
    I have three more children. Two girls and a boy. First I had Aurelia Alice, then Alice Nola, then finally Benjamin Abraham.