Names Searched Right Now:
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names."
    Psalm 147:4

Still dreaming:
    Tobias Rory Benjamin ~ Crispin Isaiah ~ Ransom Horatio ~ Lucius Olórin ~ James Deliverance
    Una Marguerite/Oona Sylvestra ~ Jessamyn Agnes ~ Branwen Evangeline ~ Alice Emmanuelle ~ Christiana Linnet

Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Annaliese Rosalie ; Eden Iris ; Isobel Claire
    Mummy of these three perfect kiddos

♥ ♥ ♥

Realistically speaking, I'd go with Alana Caroline. I think is short and sweet, but would go well with her throughout her many stages in life. Her middle name would be honoring a friend of mine who passed away 6 years ago.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

Mabel Dahlia.

First of all, I would use these names because of the initials: An "M" name after my mother's mother, Marcia, and a D name after my father's mother, Dorothy. With those restrictions, Dahlia was easy to pick because it is my favorite "D" name for a girl. It is sweet but also a bit exotic, and it just sounds pretty. I like many names that begin with "M," but Mabel is probably my favorite. I like Matilda, but I am not sure I would always love it. Maeve is also one of my favorites, but I am still not sure about going with the Anglicized spelling when an original Gaelic version exists. Mila is pretty, but I don't find it to be old-fashioned enough. I like Maribel, but it's almost a bit overdone. Maisie is also nice but a bit too cutsie. Margot is also one of my favorites, but sometimes I get worried that it looks a bit too much like "maggot." Mabel is therefore my favorite "M" name. It is unusual (not even in the top 1000 for 2011) but not by any means unheard of. It is easy to pronounce and spell. The nicknames May, Belle, and even Mimi or Millie are adorable. Mabel is also vintage without sounding too old-lady-like.