Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Triplet Names Needed!

I need names for the three triplets that show up in my story. The surname for them is Lake. Their parents died in a house fire when they were seven. They are now 13/14.

1. The oldest sister is very protective of her younger sisters. She has anger issues and is not nice to anybody except her sisters. She is misanthropist and people are generally scared of her. She has red hair and blue eyes.

2. The middle sister is very girly and polite. People often see her has kind and caring but sometimes her insults are hidden in her comments. She is popular and always thinks about her parents. She is a bit of a drama queen. Has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

3. The youngest sister is the intelligent one. She is quiet and normally keeps to herself. She loves to read and is quite awkward. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
    FiercelessOne

Emmeline Annabell Freya Jacqueline Nina Helena
    Issac Sebastian Jakub Charles Jonathan George

Hmmm, for the oldest: Margaret, Camille, Hazel, Elise, Regina
    The middle sister: Clara, Charlotte, Anna, Eva, Tessa
    The youngest sister: Lucy, Nora, Alice, Faye, Rose
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Oooo.. I like the idea! I think that the oldest should have a name that doesn't fit with the sibset as I feel she is the outsider and the other two are more like sisters. Maybe the mother got to choose two names and the father got to choose the other one.
    [ Ingo Julius ][ Igor John ][ Samson Hugo ]
    [ Ottilie ][ Emeline ][ Anwen ][ Grace ][ Esther ][ Hope ]

***I looked at the US SS list for 1999 for inspiration for names of 13-14 yr olds****

1. The oldest sister is very protective of her younger sisters. She has anger issues and is not nice to anybody except her sisters. She is misanthropist and people are generally scared of her. She has red hair and blue eyes.

Sydney, Morgan, Taylor, Andrea, Amber, Brooke, Natalie, Rebecca, Paige, Cassidy, Miranda, Alexa, Mikayla, Crystal, Layla, Candice, Camila, Quinn, Yvette, Piper, Stella, Skyla, Haven, Ryann, Leanne, Scarlett, Blair, Adeline, Samara, Justina, Lexie

2. The middle sister is very girly and polite. People often see her has kind and caring but sometimes her insults are hidden in her comments. She is popular and always thinks about her parents. She is a bit of a drama queen. Has curly blonde hair and blue eyes.

Jasmine, Hannah, Samantha, Lauren, Nicole, Alyssa, Savannah, Vanessa, Madeline, Cassandra, Jaqueline, Melanie, Summer, Gabriella, Lisette, Eliana, Maribel, Rosemary, Brielle, Delilah, Gwendolyn, Anya, Daphne, Maura, Cecelia, Lara, Mariana, Elaine

3. The youngest sister is the intelligent one. She is quiet and normally keeps to herself. She loves to read and is quite awkward. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Victoria, Abigail, Rachel, Megan, Emma, Grace, Anna, Bethany, Sarah, Caroline, Leslie, Christine, Sabrina, Angela, Claire, Leah, Chelsea, Maeve, Susan, Sandy, Celina, Rose, Eve, Lila, Willow, Jeanette, Kari, Shea, Violet, Joanne, Shana, Joselyn, Noemi, Robin

Sets:
    Sydney, Jasmine, Leslie
    Alexa, Alyssa, Angela
    Morgan, Savannah, Chelsea
    Taylor, Brielle, Shana
    Amber, Daphne, Violet
    Blair, Elaine, Rose
    Natalie, Cassandra, Abigail
    Sydney, Maribel, Bethany
    Samara, Gabriella, Abigail
    Morgan, Madeline, Maeve
    Cassidy, Melanie, Leah
    Rebecca, Nicole, Sabrina
    Scarlett, Vanessa, Christine
    Morgan, Hannah, Eve
    Piper, Lara, Shea
    Skyla, Melanie, Anna
    Leanne, Jaqueline, Sarah
    Rebecca, Samantha, Jeanette

Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.