Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Juliet and Fiona sound best with Annabel, Owen & Sullivan. I like Juliet Maeve, Fiona Juliet, and Fiona Maeve

I hate Jules, Julie, and Julia. If I had a Juliet I'd call her Etta

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden

Wow all of your choices are so pretty! Just keep considering each one until you find "The" pairing that both you and your husband feel happy with. Juliet seems like a nice nickname to compliment any of your others (I esp love Olive Juliet) and if you don't like the nn Julie then just shorten it to Jewel/Jules when you're in a hurry. Good luck! =]

I vote for Juliette/Julietta to go best with Annabel (which I love BTW)!

However, I think you need to keep looking b/c I don't think your husband's love of Juliet is a good enough reason to pick a name that you don't equally love! It would be different if the name were to honor a very important person in his life or had some important religious significance. It seems like there is a name out there that you both will love.

PS-you are right Julie is TERRIBLE!

Juliet has always been a favorite of mine and I think it is a beautiful name. It make me imagine an adorable, sweet yet sophisticated little girl and a confident, accomplished, pretty young woman. Juliet Maeve flows nicely. If you don't want her called Julie, stand your ground with your husband and relatives. It will work, believe me. I had to put my foot down with one of my daughter's names and no one calls her by a nickname....not even when she was in school. She insisted she be called by her full name and her classmates and teachers always used her full name.

Maeve Juliet seems like the perfect compromise name to me. I think Annabel and Maeve are absolutely stunning togethere - and Maeve isn't short falled at all on cute nicknames. What about Meme/Mimi, Evie or the classic Mae. I for one think Annie & Mae are outstanding together (as are Belle and Annie - depending on what your nn for Annabel is).

xo Viv
    Mama bear to Rigby Harrison, Miller Thomas, Wren Charlotte Amity & Eloise Cleo Bellamy