Names Searched Right Now:

Exclamation Sibling for big brother Rylee.

My cousin is having her second baby (soonish) We have exact polar opposite name taste. She's very into the yooneek type names, and I like "out there" names. She knows I'm a huge name freak, and has asked me to come up with a list! Last name will be Girard! Rylee James is her first son. She had NO other options, she's loved that name since she was in a high school. Lee and Lynn are CRAZY big family names. It's a bit ridiculous. She wants to use Lynn (no matter how ridiculous the spelling looks) as part of the first name, but she's willing to have lynn as a middle name if she finds a name she really likes. For a boy she's thinking "Slade" and for a girl she likes "Ashlynn" and "Adelynn" I threw up COUNTLESS names, and I'm all out of ideas. She doesn't want a single celebrity to have the name. :/ Names she DID like are as follow.

Boys : Sawyer, Hayden, Lindlee, Slade, Flynn (Kind of), Wes, Christian, and Nicholas.

Girls : Ashlynn, Adelynn, and Alexa. (Just a cawinkydink that they all start with an A!)

I made a new list of...

Boys : Evan, Nolan, Auden, Kennedy, Maddox, Devin, Cameron, Dylan, Lyndon, Llewelynn, Lynx, Taylor, Lleyton, and Tatum.

Girls : Adelaide, Emmelynn, Avalynn, Brooklynn, Evelynn, Falynn, Lyndsee, and Marilynn.

I haven't actually SHOWED her this new list, but I'm hoping she likes a FEW at least. Please help! (: Sorry this was so much to read!! Thank you in advance! <3

Does it have to be spelled Lynn? I think lovely names like Emmalynn, Evelynn and Adelynn look WRONG and they're all such lovely names!

I adore Flynn and I think its a perfect match with Rylee. Call off the search as far as I'm concerned.

I don't think I can help with girls names, other that to convince her to use Lynn for the middle.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I LOVE Flynn, I think its perfect. Llewellyn is also a cool name but then again, its my surname, aha! For the girls, I like Emmalynn but Adelynn just look completely made up, hmm. I like Brooklyn and Marilyn though. Do they have to have the double N? Brooklyn is nice spelled with just one?
    Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

Lynnea (var. of Linnea came to mind). Although I do think changing the spelling or using Lynn as a middle is much better.