Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Sunset?

Sunset isn't too bad I'd prefer Sunshine, but at the same time that might be a little too hippie now. Sunset is fine And it actually flows well with Jessica and your surname! <3
    Love

Jason ~ Matthew ~ Ryan ~ Thomas ~ Shane
    Serena * Ariel * Miriam * Kari * Veronica

Guilty

Perseus ~ Chandler ~ Harvey ~ Bartholomew ~ Darien
    Sakura * Winry * Raven * Meredith * Monica

My Name is Sunset

I literally just registered with this site so I can respond to this post. I'd love to know if you ended up naming your baby Sunset. My name is Sunset, and I'm nearly 30 years old, and I love my name. I've had people ask if my parents were hippies (they were not), and I've had people make fun of me. But mostly people are just really nice about it, and almost everywhere I go, people tell me I have a great name. I have never once met another person with the name Sunset, but I'm beginning to think it's only a matter of time.

My middle name is Aubrey, after the song Aubrey by Bread.

I have never had a problem with people taking me seriously because of my name. (If people don't take me seriously it's because I'm 5'3" and only weigh 85 pounds, and I look like I'm 16.) In fact, I've found it to be an asset in business because people rarely forget me once they find out my name. With confidence and a big smile, I can make "Sunset" work for me as a strong, confident, independent woman, in a way I don't believe I could have if my parents had gone with my dad's choice, which was "Kelly."

No one calls me by a nickname. (Some of my friends from school call me "Susnet" as a term of endearment because of a typo, but that's not really a nickname.)