Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sunset?

Thankyou all. I am rethinking with your comments so obviously not the one! May be I'll save it for our next dog...!

I like it though! Especially with your last name. It creates a warm, glowing, beautiful image. It doesn't sound anything like the boys' names, which I find important when thinking of names. Are you going to stop with the fourth baby? If so, it would be a nice symbolism, too. I say forget the haters, keep this on the list!

Quote Originally Posted by arunciblespoon View Post
    Sorry but no. Sunny is sweet perhaps as a middle or a nickname, but Sunset feels very tacky to me, a bit stripper/hooker/hippy. I love her siblings names though.
    I agree. Too hippy-dippy on one end or trashy on the opposite.

Still liking this... oh dear, can't decide. Sunset Jessica Ashdown, just sounds so dreamy and perfect to me... maybe not though... Haha, I'm so indecisive!

I think it could be sweet in the middle. Sunset is very hippie/out-there, but on top of that it's hissy/ S heavy to my ear. Maybe Twyla or even Dusky or Golden or some other out-there naturey word name with a nicer sound & similar image? Or look for names that mean sunset? I don't think Sunset is a terrible, cruel name...it's really not, nut I think you could do better sound-wise while projecting the style/image you're going for.

Twyla Sunset?
    Jessica Sunset?