Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I have always felt so bad for the kids on Toddlers & Tiaras! I never really payed attention to names because I was so preoccupied by their awful fate, but these are simply ridiculous! Sparkal? Really? Who on this earth would name their child Sparkal? Well, I guess if their parents are so insane that they are on Toddlers & Tiaras, that makes a lot of sense....

My eyes....myEYES!!!!

These are (almost all) utterly horrific.
    It's a GIRL!! First babe, due 4/17.

Arietta June, Guinevere Pearl, Cordelia Wynn, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Faye
    Mattias Leo, Leander Paul, Cassian James, Macsen George

Most of them are definitely not the dominant style here, but I also feel most of them will not do the little children any harm in their lives. I worry for little Sparkal, and maybe for Alycesaundra. At least it sounds pretty (I'm assuming it's like Alessandra, maybe it's not). But the spelling..that really is a lot. I could take Alyce for Alice, I could take Saundra for Sandra, but this is kind of bizarre. Alice+Sandra does not = Alessandra. That mom had to go out of her way to do that.

I'm watching an episode now, and this little girls name is Iysla. It's pronounce EYES-luh.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

Literally the only names on this list that I'm okay with are Giavanna and Cavin. They at least sound somewhat legit

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen