Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Toddlers & Tiaras names...you might cringe!

I don't know if anyone has ever posted about this before but if you have ever watched the show Toddlers & Tiaras, you would know that the girls' names are ridiculous! They often sound very made up too! I thought i'd share a list with you but beware, you might cringe! They are very un-Berry like! So read at your own risk
    Karlee
    Karley
    Kali
    Brionna
    Cavin
    Elexis
    Makayla
    Bayleigh
    Kinley
    Ellisyn
    Isys
    Giavanna
    Hallee
    Makynli
    Brittannie
    Darrick
    Lynsie
    Alycesaundra
    Destiny
    Essence
    Sparkal
    Diamond
    Alaska
    Maverick
    Trinity
    Keanna
    Lianna
    Aishlynn
    Kayleigha
    Daylee
    Roni
    Kiannah
    Kragen
    Camarie
    Shian
    Mother of five. Expecting a sixth. Happily married. My children, my loves, my life.
    Hugo Foster, age 10
    Oscar Elias, age 8
    Daphne Indigo, age 7
    Elodie Paloma, age 5
    Scarlett Athena, age 2

Baby #6 has arrived named Atticus North!
    Thank you to all who helped me make this decision

2 loving & loyal dogs:
    Ryder & Lola

The names of these kids are often times the least of my worries for them....but yeah, some crazy names!
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

The parent that named their kid's name Alycesaundra should wear the hat of shame. Sparkle? SPARKLE?! Are you kidding me?! Maverick's okay... for a GUY! I actually have a GUY friend named Maverick. He'd be offended that his name was officially crushed by a three year old girl. Giavanna. How do you even pronounce that?

I really hate seeing names like these, because it just screams uneducated and ignorant, which is not fair on the kids.
    Alycesaundra? Really? I adore Alessandra, and am so set on naming my first daughter this. It's such a flawless name to me but to completely butcher it...ugh.
    Even Alesandra, Allesandra, Allessandra, Alysandra would've been miles better.

Sometime I seriously think these parents (usually moms) are just so self-centered, that they don't care about the kid having to have the name, or anything. They just like the power they get to have in naming their child anything they want. Like ownership or something.
    Sparkle is something you name your pet puppy, or your rhinestone studded iPhone...not a human.

Sorry if I seem harsh, rude or insensitive, but things like this are just irksome an insensitive to the child, imo.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

This is totally unrelated to the thread, but the Makynli on Toddlers and Tiaras is from my hometown. (: Just thought that was cool.

Also, there was a girl on there named Queen on one episode.