Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name the Next Celebrity Baby

Simple concept, I'll give you a celebrity family and a gender for the next baby and you come up with a name that fits the theme previously used.

Jessica Alba & Cash Warren
    Honor Marie (g) and Haven Garner (g) - Son

Denise Richards
    Sam J. (g), Lola Rose (g) and Eloise Joni (g) - Son

Jada Pinkett & "Will" Willard Smith
    "Trey" Willard Christopher Smith III (b), Jaden Christopher Syre (b) and Willow Camille Reign (g) - Twins Boy/Girl

Demi Moore
    Rumer Glenn (g), Scout LaRue (g), and Tallulah Belle (g) - Son, then another Daughter

Claudia Schiffer & Matthew Vaughn
    Caspar Matthew (b), Clementine (g) and Cosima Violet (g) - Twins Boy/Boy, then another Daughter

Julia Roberts & Daniel Moder
    Hazel Patricia (g/twin), Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter (b/twin) and Henry Daniel - Daughter

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pit
    Maddox Chivan (b-adopted), Zahara Marley (g-adopted), Shiloh Nouvel (g), Pax Thien (b-adopted), Knox Léon (b/twin) and Vivienne Marcheline(g/twin) - Daughter-Adopted, followed by a Son

Honor Marie (g) and Haven Garner (g) - Son Hiram John

Denise Richards
    Sam J. (g), Lola Rose (g) and Eloise Joni (g) - Son Carter James

"Trey" Willard Christopher Smith III (b), Jaden Christopher Syre (b) and Willow Camille Reign (g) - Twins Boy/Girl Christopher Willard Smith & Jadelle Wilhelmina Pinkett Smith

Demi Moore
    Rumer Glenn (g), Scout LaRue (g), and Tallulah Belle (g) - Son, then another Daughter Asher Scott & Sutton Grace

Caspar Matthew (b), Clementine (g) and Cosima Violet (g) - Twins Boy/Boy, then another Daughter Castiel Jacob, Caspian Edward, & Cassia Sophia

Hazel Patricia (g/twin), Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter (b/twin) and Henry Daniel - Daughter Noreen Barbara

Maddox Chivan (b-adopted), Zahara Marley (g-adopted), Shiloh Nouvel (g), Pax Thien (b-adopted), Knox Léon (b/twin) and Vivienne Marcheline(g/twin) - Daughter-Adopted, followed by a Son Nayeli Imani & Jax Mowgli
    Last edited by dillonsfan01; August 31st, 2011 at 11:23 PM.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Honor Marie (g) and Haven Garner (g) - Son Hero Patrick

Denise Richards
    Sam J. (g), Lola Rose (g) and Eloise Joni (g) - Son Leo Richard

"Trey" Willard Christopher Smith III (b), Jaden Christopher Syre (b) and Willow Camille Reign (g) - Twins Boy/Girl- Wade Christopher and Jamila Pinkett

Demi Moore
    Rumer Glenn (g), Scout LaRue (g), and Tallulah Belle (g) - Son - Jasper Ashton, then another Daughter Pippa June

Caspar Matthew (b), Clementine (g) and Cosima Violet (g) - Twins Boy/Boy- Cornelius James and Crispin Daniel, then another Daughter- Catalina Iris

Hazel Patricia (g/twin), Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter (b/twin) and Henry Daniel - Daughter- Agnes Julia

Maddox Chivan (b-adopted), Zahara Marley (g-adopted), Shiloh Nouvel (g), Pax Thien (b-adopted), Knox Léon (b/twin) and Vivienne Marcheline(g/twin) - Daughter-Adopted- Marisol Noelle, followed by a Son- Calix Bradley

Honor Marie (g) and Haven Garner (g) - Son:
    Heron Charles

Denise Richards
    Sam J. (g), Lola Rose (g) and Eloise Joni (g) - Son:
    Theo Edward

"Trey" Willard Christopher Smith III (b), Jaden Christopher Syre (b) and Willow Camille Reign (g) - Twins Boy/Girl:
    Koren Christopher Duke/Arden Cecilia Rose

Demi Moore
    Rumer Glenn (g), Scout LaRue (g), and Tallulah Belle (g) - Son, then another Daughter:
    Hunter Bruce, Hero Ashton

Caspar Matthew (b), Clementine (g) and Cosima Violet (g) - Twins Boy/Boy, then another Daughter:
    Callum Michael/Conrad Miles, Colette Pearl

Hazel Patricia (g/twin), Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter (b/twin) and Henry Daniel - Daughter:
    Nora Florence

Maddox Chivan (b-adopted), Zahara Marley (g-adopted), Shiloh Nouvel (g), Pax Thien (b-adopted), Knox Léon (b/twin) and Vivienne Marcheline(g/twin) - Daughter-Adopted, followed by a Son:
    Amira Hope, Felix John

Honor Marie (g) and Haven Garner (g) - Son: Noble Sky
    I chose Noble to keep in theme with the word-names, but I purposely broke from the "H" trend... I also think a daughter named Faith would work well with the above theme

Denise Richards
    Sam J. (g), Lola Rose (g) and Eloise Joni (g) - Son: Walter Irv
    I tried to pick a name that is getting noticed, but isn't popular or trendy (yet)...

"Trey" Willard Christopher Smith III (b), Jaden Christopher Syre (b) and Willow Camille Reign (g) - Twins Boy/Girl: Westley Christopher Koren / Mariam Adrienne Charlotte
    This time, Westley honors the father and shares his MN with his mother, while Miriam honors Jada's grandmother and Adrienne honors Jada's mother and her MN honors Will's mother.

Demi Moore
    Rumer Glenn (g), Scout LaRue (g), and Tallulah Belle (g) - Son, then another Daughter: Amos Frost , Maisie Lark
    I just tried to keep it funky, but not way out there

Caspar Matthew (b), Clementine (g) and Cosima Violet (g) - Twins Boy/Boy, then another Daughter: Cyril George / Caius Henry , Cornelia Alice
    I kept with the "C" theme... but it was especially hard to find a second "C" boys name (I also considered Calix and Crispin...)

Hazel Patricia (g/twin), Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter (b/twin) and Henry Daniel - Daughter: Prudence "Pru" Susan
    I personally love that they have chosen to find some underused classic names!

Maddox Chivan (b-adopted), Zahara Marley (g-adopted), Shiloh Nouvel (g), Pax Thien (b-adopted), Knox Léon (b/twin) and Vivienne Marcheline(g/twin) - Daughter-Adopted, followed by a Son: Anouk Paz (adopted from a tropical island after a storm) , Lazaro Alvin
    I just tried to find the most unusual names that might make a hit if some hot celebrity used it ;-}
    Last edited by nyx; September 1st, 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: added second MN to smith family