Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    It is 1870, you’re a little immigrant girl living with your parents, uncle, and ten younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But you try your best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a detective.

What do you want to be when you grow up? Detective.

Your family are immigrants from another country. Where are they from? England

What is your name? Aurora DaphneRoryGrey
    What are you like? She takes after her mother in appearance: a thin figure of medium height with straight dark brown hair that falls beyond my shoulders, an average pale face with a dusting of freckles and large unblinking grey eyes; she’s quiet and distant, polite and ladylike.
    How old are you? Twelve

What are your parents’ names? Michael Christopher and Diana ElisabethDiGrey
    What is your uncle's name? James BuchananBuckyGrey

Because the adults work so much, your siblings are your best friends. They encourage you and entertain you and you love them dearly. What are their names? Sebastian ThomasTomGrey (10), Benjamin IrvingBenGrey (8), Teresa RoseTessGrey (7), Oliver HarperOllieGrey (6), Alice RosettaRose’ and Clara LouellaLouGrey (5), Julian AndersonJayGrey (4), Marion ElizabethBethGrey (3), and Theodore PatrickTeddy’ and Alexander EdwinAlecGrey (1)

Sebastian Grey – The eldest son, Tom can be quite serious. Though fond of his younger siblings, and Aurora his older sister, he can be quite harsh on the younger ones when necessary (particularly when Aurora can’t bear to be). Aurora sees he’ll make a fine man one day, and father, for now, he is her closest confidant beside Tess. He takes after his mother as well, dark hair and grey eyes.
    Benjamin GreyBen enjoys playing practical jokes and corrupting his younger brother, Jay. Aurora, Tom and Tess, are often unpersuaded by his humour and try their best to thwart it. Ben’s hair is similar to his father, light brown hair and green eyes—full of mischief, his uncle—who happens to share his troublemaking nature—says from time to time.
    Teresa Grey – Quite like Aurora, if it weren’t for their obvious age difference of five years they could quite be twins, or so says their mother, whom they both take after. In fact, the only thing other than their age that sets them apart is the odd auburn tinge Tess’ hair as grown into. She’s bookish and quite a sad girl, rarely smiling, that is, unless she’s with little Delphi, whom she almost assumes a mother-role over.
    Oliver Grey – Six-year-old Ollie matches the intelligence of his idol and older brother, Tom. Blonde with eyes of the brightest hue of blue, he seems an outcast amongst the family. He’s independent, unless of course Tom’s around, and can be quite stubborn—something he taught Jay a long while a go. He likes his older siblings over his younger siblings, and Aurora likes him for his easy handling.
    Alice and Clara Grey – Five-year-old twins, Rose and Lou couldn’t be more different. Rose takes after her mother in nature, being adventurous and extroverted, but shares her looks with Ollie: blonde with baby blues. Lou on the other hand copies her older sisters’ introverted persona and looks: dark brown hair with grey eyes. The two couldn’t love each other more though and enjoy games shared between them. Where Rose enjoys the company of her brothers Ben and Jay; Lou feels more comfort in the company of Tom, Tess and, Ollie and Delphi. Aurora loves both her sisters, though she can’t deny she takes a shine to Lou, Rose always manages to make her amused.
    Julian Grey – Most likely to follow his father’s humorous ways in the path of Ben and mother’s extroverted adventurous ways in the path of Rose, four-year-old Jay simply likes to be entertained by his older siblings. Overlooked often by Aurora, Tom and Tess; Jay has a strong attachment to Ben. His hair is blonde and his eyes are green.
    Marion Grey – Three-year-old Beth has dark brown hair and green eyes and seems to have an attachment to Ollie, though he hasn’t exactly taken to her. Her twin sisters, Rose and Lou are most often the two to give her attention, treating her like a new doll for them to play with. She also seems to have a strong connection with Ben and Aurora, and the two propose she’ll be as introverted as them and Tess.
    Theodore and Alexander Grey – Only of their first year, many of the children aren’t exactly allowed their fair share of play time with Teddy and Alec, as they so fondly have been pet named. As adorable as they are, the rest of the children can’t help but complain of their loud cries.

You also have a best friend from the Five Points District. He is a slick little pickpocket who, as far as you know, has been an orphan his whole life. You met him after he saved you from an angry shopkeeper whom you were trying to steal goods from to food your family and you've been pals ever since. What is his name? Maxwell TobiasMaxRueben

What is he like? Max has round soft features, quite unlike the angular Grey clan, which reflect his softy attitude, not that Aurora doesn’t love him for his sweet side. His hair is brown, and so are his eyes. He’s not quite as tall as Aurora.

You, Max and Tom make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in your spare time. You are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as you please. But then, tragedy strikes.... Your father and uncle are murdered in a pub brawl.

Because of the fire your life is turned upside down. It is now impossible for your mother to feed and clothe you and your siblings on an immigrant’s wages. You decide it would be best if you, as the oldest, try to make your own way in the world. So at the age of thirteen you leave your family behind and join Max on the streets of New York as a pickpocket.
    Eyes aglow like burning coals, look away!
    Look away! For those who spy them ought pray.

It is 1870. You little immigrant girl living with your parents, uncle, and 6 younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But you try your best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a teacher.

Your family are immigrants from England.

What is your name? Lizzie Hope
    What are you like? tall for your age, wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, strong both physically and mentally.
    How old are you? 11 years old.
    What are your parents names? Elizabeth Anne and George William.
    What is your uncles name? Frederick Stern "Uncle Rick".

Because the adults work so much, your siblings are your best friends. They encourage you and entertain you and you love them dearly. What are they're names? Mary Vada (9), Percy Harlan (7), Edgar Carleton (6), Raymond Duke (4), Nancy Florida (2), and Mildred Tiny (1).

You also have a best friend from the Five Points District. He is a slick little pickpocket who, as far as you know, has been an orphan his whole life. You met him after he saved you from slave hunters and you've been pals ever since. His name is Dash. He is funny and fast, and not quite as tall as you, he has scraggy dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

You, Dash and Mary make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in your spare time. You are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as you please. But then, tragedy strikes....

There is an accident in the factory where your parents work. It kills him, and cripples your mother.

Because of the factory accident your life is turned upside down. It is now impossible for Uncle Rick to feed and clothe you and your siblings on an immigrants wages. You decide it would be best if you, as the oldest, try to make your own way in the world. So at the age of 12 you leave your family behind and join Dash on the streets of New York as a pickpocket.

Your childhood family:
    Mum - Elizabeth (27)
    Dad - George (34)
    Uncle - Rick (26)
    You - Lizzie (12)
    Siblings - Mary (10), Percy (8), Ed (7), Ray (5), Nancy (3) and Little Milly (2).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

It is 1870. I’m a little immigrant girl living with my parents, uncle, and six younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But I try my best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a doctor or nurse.
    We’ve immigrated from England.
    My name is Harlow Adams.
    I am eleven years old.
    My mother’s name is Alice Charlotte Adams, and my father’s name is Henry George Adams. My uncle’s name is Franklin, but we call him Uncle Ankly.
    In our family, I’m the oldest child. Then there’s William Albert, who’s ten. Then Andrew David, who’s nine. Then there’s the twins Fay Nola and Benjamin Arthur, who are seven. Finally there are the twins Pearle Annette and Velma Angeline, both of whom are two. My siblings are my best friends.
    I have a best friend named Ash. He’s a slick pickpocket, whose been an orphan for nearly all his life. He saved me from the police once, and we’ve been friends ever since.
    He’s tough and sarcastic, but he’s nice once you get to know him. And he’s very loyal to his friends.
    Ash, Will and I make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in our spare time. We are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as we please. But then, tragedy strikes....
    While the three of us are out, a fire breaks out in our tenement. It kills my mother, father, and all my siblings beside Will.
    Because of the fire, my life is turned upside down. It is impossible for my uncle to take care of both Will and I.
    I decide it will be best for everyone if I go out into the world on my own. So at the age of eleven, I leave my family and join Ash as a pickpocket.

It is 1870. You little immigrant girl living with your parents, uncle, and (10) younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But you try your best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become a (6: Teacher).

Your family are immigrants from another country. Where are they from (roll)?
    9 or 10: Your choice: England

What is your name? Maude Diane Williams
    What are you like? (spunky, and willing to fight for her family)
    How old are you? (#odd=11)

What are your parents names? (first, middle and last name must have origins in the country your family came from)
    Mary Rose Todd Williams
    & John Robert Williams

What is your uncle's name? (Must be a formal name with a nickname that everyone calls him)
    Alastair "Ally" James Todd

Because the adults work so much, your siblings are your best friends. They encourage you and entertain you and you love them dearly. What are their names?

Siblings:
    4: Girl: Sibyl Helen: Age 10
    4: Girl: Adele Jane: Age 10
    6: Girl: Pauline Luella: Age 8
    9: Boy: John Robert, Jr.: Age 7
    3: Boy: Edward "Ed" Roy: Age 5
    6: Girl: Sarah Beth: Age 5
    6: Girl: Elizabeth Ann: Age 4
    5: Boy: George Percy: Age 3
    5: Boy: Thomas Walter: Age 2
    2: Girl: Mary Catherine: Age 2

You also have a best friend from the Five Points District. He is a slick little pickpocket who, as far as you know, has been an orphan his whole life. You met him after he saved you from (the neighbor's rabid dog) and you've been pals ever since. What is his name? ( Can come from this: Vintage Baby Names For Boys - List | Nameberry.com or this: Nicknames For Boys - Nicknames For Baby Boys | Nameberry.com)
    Samuel "Sammy" Barney Baye
    What is he like? (your choice)
    A good kid, but willing to pull bad stuff to get by

You, (Sammy) and (Adele & Sibyl) make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in your spare time. You are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as you please. But then, tragedy strikes....

What happens (roll)?
    5: Your father and uncle are murdered in a pub brawl

Because of (the brawl) your life is turned upside down. It is now impossible for (Mary) to feed and clothe you and your sibling(s) on an immigrants wages. You decide it would be best if you, as the oldest, try to make your own way in the world. So at the age of (11) you leave your family behind and join (Sammy) on the streets of New York as a pickpocket.

List your childhood family here, if you like. You can include ages, descriptions and photographs. Part 2 up soon...
    Deceased Uncle Ally Todd
    Deceased John Williams
    Mary Todd Williams
    Sibyl, Adele, Pauline, John, Ed, Sarah, Elizabeth, George, Thomas, & Mary Catherine

It is 1870. You are a little immigrant girl living with your parents, uncle, and 5 younger siblings in a dirty cramped tenement on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Life is miserable and frightening in the slums with so much death and disease running rampant. But you try your best to keep out of trouble hoping one day to leave the slum and become an explorer.

Your family are immigrants from another country. Where are they from? England

Name: Beatrix Arabella Webb

Parents: Callum Barnaby & Imogen Freya Webb
    Uncle: Jonathan Louis Webb "Johnny"

Because the adults work so much, your siblings are your best friends. They encourage you and entertain you and you love them dearly. What are they're names?

- Sebastian Ethan Webb [10]
    - Ramona Joyce [8]
    - Benjamin Carl [7]
    - Rachael Norah & Lucinda Adele [1]

You also have a best friend from the Five Points District. He is a slick little pickpocket who, as far as you know, has been an orphan his whole life. You met him after he saved you from (what?) and you've been pals ever since. What is his name? Nathaniel Owen Fisher

You, Nathaniel and Sebastian make the best of life in the slums by doing tricks in the streets for pennies and exploring the streets of New York in your spare time. You are happy to have such a large, loving family and the freedom to do as you please. But then, tragedy strikes. What happens? There is an accident in the factory where my mother works.

Because of mother's death your life is turned upside down. It is now impossible for dad to feed and clothe you and your sibling(s) on an immigrants wages. You decide it would be best if you, as the oldest, try to make your own way in the world. So at the age of 12 you leave your family behind and join Nathaniel on the streets of New York as a pickpocket.