Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Blessed with 2 little rascals:

My Treacherous Twins

Sadie Mae and Reagan Louisa

[QUOTE=whirligig;1577137]You were taking an evening walk in the woods when you came across a dilapidated building hidden in the ferns. You were curious and wandered over to investigate. To your amazement you heard babies screaming and discovered that someone had abandoned their babies there. You ring the police and you have to decide whether you will bring up the children but if you don’t they will have to be split up. Will you take on this responsibility? If yes then read on:

The girls are settling in well and you have the job of naming them. Here is how you will generate the names:

1st Child: Maple Wren

2nd Child: Spring Victoria

3rd Child: Verbena Bright

4th Child: Topaz Jane
    "Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like."

A sixteen year old name addict.

You were taking an evening walk in the woods when you came across a dilapidated building hidden in the ferns. You were curious and wandered over to investigate. To your amazement you heard babies screaming and discovered that someone had abandoned their babies there. You ring the police and you have to decide whether you will bring up the children but if you don’t they will have to be split up.
    The girls are settling in well and you have the job of naming them. Here is how you will generate the names:

1st Child: Emiya Wren (Emme)
    2nd Child: Summer Ava
    3rd Child: Magnolia Scarlet (Maggie)
    4th Child: Lila Addison