Names Searched Right Now:

The Albus Severus Name Game

Before boarding the Hogwarts Express, Albus Severus Potter was given an (in)famous sendoff by his father: "Albus Severus Potter, you were named for two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably one if the bravest an I ever knew."
    In this game, you will be filling in this quote using the combo posted by the previous poster.

EXAMPLE:
    "Edward Holden"

"Edward Holden Potter, you were named for two rather annoying literary characters. One of them was a vampire and he was the inspiration for the WORST love interest in any book ever."

Peter David

Ciaran David Eugene * Peter Malachi "Machi" * Jonah William * George Abraham Wolf * Sidney Dean
    Noel * Hamish * Hugo * Arthur * Benedict * Rory * Jonathan * River * Westley * Harper
    Jane Silvia Hero * Mary Odilia Lark * Susannah Miriam "Annie" * Alice Thisbe * Victoria Ivy
    Eden * Daisy * Georgiana * Niamh * Phoebe * Marigold * Juliette * Isobel * Esther * Ruth

"Peter David, you were named for two of the most attractive Doctor Who actors, One of them played the fifth doctor who always wore celery on his shirt."

Annabeth Thalia
    “Sometimes I feel like I’m actually on the wrong planet. It’s great when I’m in my garden, but the minute I go out the gate I think, ‘What am I doing here?” - George Harrison

Marianne, 15
    ❤ Luna Willow ❤ Lennon Ivy ❤ Eleanor Violet ❤ Desdemona "Desi" Ruby ❤ Rebecca "Bex" Charlotte ❤
    ❤ Bennett Jude ❤ Sebastian Lake ❤ Micaiah Joel ❤ Hendrix Levi ❤ Leo Sylvester ❤

"Annabeth Thalia Potter, you were named after a Greek demigod and the Queen of Latin Pop."

Alice Lenore

Alice Leonore, you were named for two great literary characters: the heroine of her own dreamland and the woman who quoted nevermore.

Scarlett Anne

@fangirlingfailure I was going for Capaldi, but you still rock!

Scarlett Anne, you were named after two beloved fictional ladies. One of them was definitely a Slytherin, so if that's a problem for you, sorry.

Mary Alice

Ciaran David Eugene * Peter Malachi "Machi" * Jonah William * George Abraham Wolf * Sidney Dean
    Noel * Hamish * Hugo * Arthur * Benedict * Rory * Jonathan * River * Westley * Harper
    Jane Silvia Hero * Mary Odilia Lark * Susannah Miriam "Annie" * Alice Thisbe * Victoria Ivy
    Eden * Daisy * Georgiana * Niamh * Phoebe * Marigold * Juliette * Isobel * Esther * Ruth