Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waking in a panic!!!

We have two beautiful children called Charlie (boy) and Alice. Alice is only 6 months old. At the moment our family feels complete but I keep waking in the night panicked that I don't have a name for a potential 3rd child. Alice would have been Henry if she were a boy and I still love Henry. I like the sound of Charlie, Alice and Henry together. I just can't think of a girl's name to complete the set and for some reason I'm completely losing sleep over this. It's so ridiculous. So completely ridiculous.

Our other name choices for Alice were Eloise and Ivy but now they feel like "runner up" names since we didn't pick them for Alice. At the time we also considered Edith, Maeve and Margaret.

Funnily someone pointed out that all of the letters of Alice are in the name Charlie which I didn't notice when we named her but it isn't a theme I need to continue. LOL. That would leave me with Rachel since it uses the same letters too

My husband has very helpfully suggested Lisa. Ah boys. I have some great friends called Lisa but I'm not feeling like it fits with the siblings and what I was hoping to call any future daughters.

Any ideas out there to complete the potential future sibset?

I think Charlie, Alice and Henry are great. As for girls, I think a lot of the names that you passed over are also great with your sib set. Charlie, Alice and Edith are terrific. However, here are a few suggestions:

Charlie, Alice, and Beatrix
    Charlie, Alice, and Martha
    Charlie, Alice, and Eve
    Charlie, Alice, and Louisa
    Charlie, Alice, and Marie
    Charlie, Alice and Celia
    Charlie, Alice, and Margot
    Charlie, Alice, and Sybil
    Charlie, Alice, and Syvie
    Charlie, Alice, and Harriet
    Charlie, Alice, and Georgia
    Charlie, Alice, and Mabel
    Charlie, Alice, and Aveline

Hope that helps!
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

This is why I love Nameberry - great suggestions, particularly some I wouldn't have thought of even in one response!

Edith is my favourite from our previous list too.

I am really liking Martha in particular from your suggestions Athena. I never would have thought of that. I can completely imagine a little Martha joining Charlie and Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by charliemum View Post
    This is why I love Nameberry - great suggestions, particularly some I wouldn't have thought of even in one response!

Edith is my favourite from our previous list too.

I am really liking Martha in particular from your suggestions Athena. I never would have thought of that. I can completely imagine a little Martha joining Charlie and Alice.
    I'm glad you like the suggestions! Martha is great with Charlie and Alice. I didn't say this in my first post, but I love your kids names. They're great together! Martha also goes well if you have a Charlie, Alice, and Henry.
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Margot is my favorite. I also like Jane, Cecily, Rachel, Leah, and Hillary. Hope this helps!
    Boys: Nathan, Everett, Truett, Pierce, Reed, Dex, Spencer
    Girls: Maeva, Jade, Ellery, Marlow, Leila, Margo, Norah, Vivian