Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Lucy is my "it" name too. Nothing else compares to it for me and though other names may be more unique, Lucy is the name I can see any daughter of mine having.

I have 2 'it' girls names I like from my long list, Isadora and Viola but they would have to get round DH first. He like Rosie, Scarlet and Cleo.
    Boys are easy Felix Paul and Dexter Joseph we both agree on and would use today

From my sig I'd use Harriet and Nora without hesitation. And William from the boys list.

I'm too chicken/not sure I love the others.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I've got three 'it' names for daughters, which I've had since I was 17 or so (Elspeth, Ingrid, and Margaret/Margot). Boys are a bit different: I have a top five or so, but the 'it' name changes pretty regularly between them and I'm not as attached to them. I'm more attached to three boy middles, which are Alistair, Robert/Robin, and James/Seumas/Hamish...I'd probably let the S.O. have his way on boy firsts if I got the middles, and vice versa for the girls

The first 'it' name I remember having is Norah I was in love with that name after reading Kit Pearson's Guests of War trilogy in grade 2 or 3, and realising it was related to my sister's name without sounding identical.

I would definitely use Lachlan and Evander, and would hope to have two sons one day so I can use both! I don't really have an 'it' name for a girl though, I go through stages, right now it's Natalie, but it could easily change again and again

Rough n Tumble
    Lachlan Alexander
    Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Pretty in Pink
    Lavender Irie
    Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye