Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I love the series, our wedding is actually Harry Potter themed, but the only name I love from the series is Luna, but here are some suggestions:

Beatrice
    Beatrix
    Anastasia
    Imogen
    Eulalie
    Naomi
    Euleta
    Narcissara
    Narcisse
    Narcissus
    Bellona

Cloud
    Everett
    Harrison - nn Harry
    Harrold - nn Harry
    Clovis
    Sullivan
    Soloman
    Antares (one of the few astrological names JK didn't use)
    Leo
    Leon
    Leonardo
    Digby
    Lorant

You could go for the Frederic spelling instead.
    Last edited by catloverd; August 29th, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I love Hermione, Ronald, Dean, and Seamus! I LOVE Harrison and could see Harry springing from that... I would love to have a Hermione. DH nixed it, but I keep letting him know I still like it. I would nick name her Mia.

How about the name Socorra to add to your list?
    Wanting to be pregnant.

Hermione is on my list for future daughters.

I think for boys you could easily use Harry, Frederick, and Lorcan without most people picking up on the HP theme. You could also use some of the more not-specific-to-the-books names (James, Charlie, Seamus, Ginny, Lily, etc) and use the more unique obviously HP names for middle names. I would really advise against Narcissa or Bellatrix just because no matter how you intend them to sound they will still have very bad connotations for your kids, however Hermione is such a lovely name I would say to use that regardless of the book associations(plus she as a character has a very positive image for a little girl to be connected with). Some of your other names are lovely as well so I think if you mix and match properly there are a myriad of combinations you could use that wouldn't wind up being HP overkill. =] Other suggestions might be: Seraphina, Saphira, Calliope, or Seren, Lachlan, Emeric.

I don't really have any other suggestions that haven't already been said (loads of great ones!), but I wanted to say that I totally understand and you are awesome . I know when the time comes to pick a name, you'll know just the right one to pick. And, hey, you can get away with a couple if they aren't too obviously HP. Great lists here so far!
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude