Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nile - I've only ever heard of Niles, and it sounds like a British butler to me....
    Elliott - meh, not my favorite
    Titus - I like it a lot! but I've heard people say the connection to tight-ass bothers them. I think Silas is a good option.
    Amos - I love this name! Also, Otis, Milo, Ezra, Joel
    Rowan - I like it, I've never met anyone with this name but it's pleasant sounding.
    Archer - meh, it's okay, I'm not big on surname firsts

My favorites:
    Amos Jacob
    Titus Jacob
    Silas Jacob
    Milo Thomas
    Rowan Thomas
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Nile- I want to say Niles, instead. It's ok. A friend named her son Niles recently, but other than that I don't think I've ever heard the name other than on tv (and usually the character is a butler, or snooty guy).
    Elliott- love! Eli is a cute nn for this, if you're looking for a nn.
    Titus- LOVE, but I'm a little biased since this is my DS's name!! Sometimes we call him Ty, but 99% of the time it's Titus. A few people thought we were crazy when we named him, but we get a lot of compliments.
    Amos- my only negative on this name is that if you like Norah for a sister, Norah and Amos remind me of Tori Amos the singer. Just a thought.
    Rowan- I think I prefer Roman.
    Archer- love this, too. especially with Archie as a nn.

Other ideas: Graham, Micah, Asher, Jude, Grant, Grady, Luke, Evan, Dean, Caleb. I like the suggestions of Nathaniel and Ezra, too.

Good luck!

Nile - I agree with ashthedreamer and much prefer it spelled Niall (it's pronounced the same way)
    Elliott - very cute name, I feel like it's getting more popular based on how many times people mention it on here, but it's a solid name in my opinion
    Titus - I'm not a fan of this one.
    Amos - not my style.
    Rowan - Used for both boys and girls - I personally love it on boys. You could always use the spelling Roan but people may mispronounce it then.
    Archer - I love this one!

I think Rowan Thomas and Archer Thomas both sound great! I also like Elliott Jacob.