Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    First name that came to my mind was Julie. Not sure why.

I thought of Rosalind too! Or Angela, Cassandra, and Evangeline.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Wow...so many different names for a first impression. I don't mind the Susannah angle, but because this character was born in the late 60's, Susan would probably be the more logic way to go.

I love the name Caroline, but being a fan of The Vampire Diaries, I always see Miss Caroline Forbes.

I'm feeling the Jacqueline or Jackie angle...the meaning is right on too.
    Rosalind is alright. Even Rose would work.
    I'm seeing a Diane or Barbara. I like the meaning behind Barbara.

I have to take into consideration that the daughter's name is Katherine (nn. Kate). Would a Jackie name her daughter Kate? Would Diane name her daughter Katherine, but call her Katie? This woman was a teenager when she had her daughter.

Here are the surnames I'm considering: Gordon, Cargill, Lavery, Mercer, and Compton
    Have a Nice Day
    -Crissy-

I don't have any children, but I write like crazy and am always looking for names for characters. I think I'm a half decent story teller, a mediocre writer, but horrible at picking names.

Favorites: Ainsley, Everly, Shay, Bryce, Michaela, Bree, Susannah, Jensen, Damien, Anson, James, Dalton, Sawyer, Alaric

I thought Elena or Cora
    Boys: William Thomas | James Malcolm | Elias Christian | Vincent Theo | Joshua Benedict
    Girls: Alice Genevieve | Miranda Yvaine | Ivy Arabella | Clara Josephine | Celia Arianwyn
    Guilty Pleasures: Eglantine | Oisín | Zipporah | Étienne | Mitzi | Lidewij

The first name that came to mind was Rosa.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀