Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Some thoughts on Penn, please?

Expecting our third boy in Dec. Just wanting some feedback on Penn as a first name. Our two other boys are named Hudson Paul and Knox Alexander. We were having a hard time coming up with a third name and I've really been having a feeling about Penn lately. Wondering what are people's first impressions when they hear "Penn" on a little boy. Would also like some middle name possibilites...we are thinking Penn Ryan right now.

Thanks so much

Penn reminds of me of Penn State (a college) so you might get a lot of associations with that..... Also it reminds me the writing utensil: a Pen.

Maybe as a nickname, but not sure if I like it as a name, it seems like it's not complete....
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

I love Penn. We really considered it for our boy and it's the one I hope I don't regret using. With all the little Finn's running around, Penn is refreshing. We worried we would end up calling him Pig Pen, but we love Charlie Brown around here!

I first heard it from the actor Penn Badgley a few years ago and thought it was nice. Not my style, but I'd love to meet one in real life.

I like it. My only association is Penn the magician as I've never met one in real life. I agree with kkwily on Penn being refreshing with all the Finns out there.