Names Searched Right Now:
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    This is great since I'm new here and haven't actually posted anything in the forums.

Screen name: abi_carter (I normally use the screen name Elmindreda, but for some reason I decided to just go with my actual name.)

First name in real life: Abi

Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I've been married just shy of a year, and we don't have any kids yet (though it's a constant point of discussion...). I'm the oldest of four children.

Are you married?: Yes-his name is Levi.

Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: I have a male cat named Gracen (I was going to call him Gracie until I found out that the person who gave me the cat was mistaken about the gender)

Country you're from: USA but I'm quickly becoming multicultural because my husband grew up in Kenya and Zambia.

What's your Naming Style?: 35% classic conservative, 20% classic unusual, 20% classic eccentric

Favorite part about Nameberry: So far it's just looking up name meanings and hearing all the absurd (note my preferences above...) names that I see around here.

Other interests you would like to share with us: I am an avid crocheter, knitter, and reader.

What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I've got more than one...Girls-Adelaide, Athalia (or Thalia), and Aurelia/ Boys-James, George, and Julian

Screen name:Bellerose
    First name in real life:Vassiliki but i do by Bellerose
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):16
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?No kids ,two younger brothers named Chris and George
    Are you married?Nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?No PETS
    Country you're from:Greece
    What's your Naming Style?Iam Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry:many things .Help people choose the right name etc
    Other interests you would like to share with us:Reading ,dance ,hanging out with friends etc
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):i dont have
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):Alistair but i have many
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Alaska ~ Remember *Mem* ~ Winter ~ Wolf .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Screen name: Thebeijaflor
    First name in real life: Martine
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 26
    Have any kids? Planning to start a family next year
    Are you married? Soon to be
    Do you have any pets? A yorkshire terrier named Percy, and a yorkiepoo named Abu.
    Country you're from: England, UK, but live in Pittsburgh.
    What's your Naming Style? I'm Classic conservative.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The blog
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Roman and Annabel

Screen name:Gummibear
    First name in real life:AnnaGrace
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):12
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? siblings are Matthew and Benjamin.
    Are you married?nope
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Duke is my dog and the reason its not a very creative name is because I didnt name it.
    Country you're from: usa
    What's your Naming Style? its different every time i take that test.
    Favorite part about Nameberry:Blogs
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I love reading, writing, and softball.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one):nope
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls) I love Genevieve, Peregrin, and Samwise. yes i do love lotr how did you notice?

LOVE THIS!

Screen name: klutes
    First name in real life: Kate
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 20
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Two sisters: Sarah (30) and Kristin (28)
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? No pets!
    Country you're from: Canada, but moving to England in 7 weeks!
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Unusual
    Favorite part about Nameberry: The blog posts! So informative!
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Writing, Dancing, Being an Auntie!!
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): I love them all!
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Lyra. SO beautiful.