Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Screen name: pinkballerina
    First name in real life: Anna
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): Mid-Twenties
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? Amelie (4) and Daisy (4 weeks old tomorrow)
    Are you married? Yes indeed
    Do you have any pets? Pixie, a West Highland Terrier.
    Country you're from: UK
    What's your Naming Style? I would say I have very popular taste compared to most at NB, I go for frilly classics for girls and sturdy, handsome timeless names for boys.
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Momberries. I have few friends IRL with children so its nice for asking questions.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: I adore baking, its one of my favourite hobbies. I also enjoy painting, gardening and singing.
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): None.
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Mila for a girl, Arthur for a boy.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Screen name- brynie
    First name in real life: Bryn
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names? If not, got any siblings?: Nope.
    Are you married?: Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?: Nope.
    Country you're from?: too much info
    Interests: Designing and dancing!
    What's your one current name crush: Flora, Caleb, Penna and Ezra!

Screen name:Metami43
    First name in real life:Tamara Jane
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):52
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Kids & grandkids in sig. Brother Richard Hugh, Sister Tannia Lee
    Are you married?Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Cat named Spice and a half lab named Frank Sinatra and a breeding dog kennel
    Country you're from:USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Eccentric only 20%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding a new name I have not heard before and loving it
    Other interests you would like to share with us:I read a lot
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Any of the random quizzes and dice games
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):Chaya
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Screen name: susannahsymes
    First name in real life: Susannah
    Have any kids? If not, got any siblings? No children. 4 siblings; Georgia Louse, Isabella Catherine, Alexandra Lily, Dominic Peter.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? Phoenix (Beagle), Nutshell (Ginger cat) - I chose the name Nutshell when I was 8 by combining the names of the 2 squirrels in my then favourite book The Secret Garden - 'Nut' & 'Shell'.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric / Modern Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: 'From the Message Boards', discovering new names, discovering meanings behind names, the 'Names Similar To...' feature
    Other interests you would like to share with us: -
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Boy; Louis Tanner Cole, Girl; Alexis Lavender Noelle

Screen name: handsallover
    First name in real life: I prefer to go by Olympia since my real name is really popular there I live but a berry favorite still.
    Have any kids? If not, got siblings? No kids. But I have sisters.
    Are you married? No, not yet.
    Do you have any pets? Unfortunately, not. I have tried and bring birds home but they didn't live long for some reason. That's a pity.
    Country you're from: Central Europe
    What's your naming style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I really like reading blogs. I enjoy helping people on forums and suggesting names, finding and discovering new ones is very interesting as well.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading is my favorite hobby, I am such a bookworm. I also love crafting: knitting, decorating. My secret obsession is singing.
    What's your one current Name Crush: Daphne for girl and Atlas for boy.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona ? ?
    ? Rupert Otis Grover ??Ignatius Robin