Names Searched Right Now:
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Screen name- brynie
    First name in real life: Bryn
    Age (doesn't have to be exact): 15
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names? If not, got any siblings?: Nope.
    Are you married?: Nope.
    Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?: Nope.
    Country you're from?: too much info
    Interests: Designing and dancing!
    What's your one current name crush: Flora, Caleb, Penna and Ezra!

Screen name:Metami43
    First name in real life:Tamara Jane
    Age (doesn't have to be exact):52
    Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings? Kids & grandkids in sig. Brother Richard Hugh, Sister Tannia Lee
    Are you married?Yes
    Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names? Cat named Spice and a half lab named Frank Sinatra and a breeding dog kennel
    Country you're from:USA
    What's your Naming Style? (find out here: http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/namequiz.html) Classic Eccentric only 20%
    Favorite part about Nameberry: Finding a new name I have not heard before and loving it
    Other interests you would like to share with us:I read a lot
    Favorite BNG (if you have one): Any of the random quizzes and dice games
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls):Chaya
    Mom to:
    Autumn Elizabeth
    Patrick Alexander
    Nicholas Ivan

Nana to
    Jaime Mae Michelle
    Nicholas Ivan II
    Rylie Meshele

Screen name: susannahsymes
    First name in real life: Susannah
    Have any kids? If not, got any siblings? No children. 4 siblings; Georgia Louse, Isabella Catherine, Alexandra Lily, Dominic Peter.
    Are you married? No
    Do you have any pets? Phoenix (Beagle), Nutshell (Ginger cat) - I chose the name Nutshell when I was 8 by combining the names of the 2 squirrels in my then favourite book The Secret Garden - 'Nut' & 'Shell'.
    Country you're from: Australia
    What's your Naming Style? Classic Eccentric / Modern Conservative
    Favorite part about Nameberry: 'From the Message Boards', discovering new names, discovering meanings behind names, the 'Names Similar To...' feature
    Other interests you would like to share with us: -
    What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): Boy; Louis Tanner Cole, Girl; Alexis Lavender Noelle

Screen name: handsallover
    First name in real life: I prefer to go by Olympia since my real name is really popular there I live but a berry favorite still.
    Have any kids? If not, got siblings? No kids. But I have sisters.
    Are you married? No, not yet.
    Do you have any pets? Unfortunately, not. I have tried and bring birds home but they didn't live long for some reason. That's a pity.
    Country you're from: Central Europe
    What's your naming style? Classic Eccentric
    Favorite part about Nameberry: I really like reading blogs. I enjoy helping people on forums and suggesting names, finding and discovering new ones is very interesting as well.
    Other interests you would like to share with us: Reading is my favorite hobby, I am such a bookworm. I also love crafting: knitting, decorating. My secret obsession is singing.
    What's your one current Name Crush: Daphne for girl and Atlas for boy.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

This is great since I'm new here and haven't actually posted anything in the forums.

Screen name: abi_carter (I normally use the screen name Elmindreda, but for some reason I decided to just go with my actual name.)

First name in real life: Abi

Have any kids? If so, what are their names, and how old are they? If not, got any siblings?: I've been married just shy of a year, and we don't have any kids yet (though it's a constant point of discussion...). I'm the oldest of four children.

Are you married?: Yes-his name is Levi.

Do you have any pets? What are they, and what are their names?: I have a male cat named Gracen (I was going to call him Gracie until I found out that the person who gave me the cat was mistaken about the gender)

Country you're from: USA but I'm quickly becoming multicultural because my husband grew up in Kenya and Zambia.

What's your Naming Style?: 35% classic conservative, 20% classic unusual, 20% classic eccentric

Favorite part about Nameberry: So far it's just looking up name meanings and hearing all the absurd (note my preferences above...) names that I see around here.

Other interests you would like to share with us: I am an avid crocheter, knitter, and reader.

What's your one current Name Crush (boys or girls): I've got more than one...Girls-Adelaide, Athalia (or Thalia), and Aurelia/ Boys-James, George, and Julian